The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Regional Events Forum: The South West (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=86)
-   -   Sammy Millers Museum New Forest Sun 23rd Oct (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=93654)

Ian G 22nd September 2011 09:40

Sammy Millers Museum New Forest Sun 23rd Oct

PLEASE SEE PAGE 4 FOR UPDATE ON THIS MEET
OK folks last one from me for this year..
Where... Sammy Millers Motorcycle Museum, Bashley Cross Roads,New Milton,Hampshire..BH25 5SZ..Location is on B3055 15 west of Southampton & 10 miles east of Bournemouth.
When ... Sunday 23rd October 2011...1030-1100 hours
A chance for us to get together and view this amazing collection of motorcycles... admission for groups of 10 and over is £5.50 per person..for full info on the museum go to www.sammymiller.co.uk
The Bashley Manor tea rooms are close by and do a very agreeable Sunday lunch @ £7.95..(there is of course a full menu available if you don't want a roast) and it would help them greatly if you could let me know if you will be having lunch so I can give them some idea of numbers prior to our arrival..
The ladies & kiddies dont need to be left at home as there are other stores including..Simply "B" Boutique...Forest Corner Gifts & Crafts...Doormouse Valley (The Little Wool Shop) + Alpacas,Donkeys,Sheep,Goats etc etc
As ever if you have friends or family that own a Rover or MG of any type please tell them that they are most welcome to come and join us for the day
Oh and one more thing...Please be aware that this is not an official 75 & ZT owners club meet and as such is not covered by the clubs public liability insurance.Also the Owners club take no responsibility for the meet in any way.
Cheers Ian
List as follows........................... Lunch if required

Bob & The Flying Banana...................1
Ray & Julie......................................2
Martin K
Ian & Jan....................................... 2
Mervyn & Jayne................................2
Melissa & Nick..................................2
Adrian............................................ 1
Peter + Mrs Peter.............................2
Graham...........................................1
Keith............................................. .1
Phil & Angie.....................................2
Graham + Chris + Jeanette.................3
Mel Dawson
Carl ..Poss/Probable

stevemac 22nd September 2011 10:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by ncfc1950 (Post 810809)
Details etc will be added when I finish work this evening... OH and of course the disclaimer.
Cheers

Are you trying to take over my area ;) You are starting to give me a poor reputation on the meet front.
I'd better start designing a fridge magnet :D

Ian G 22nd September 2011 11:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevemac (Post 810843)
Are you trying to take over my area ;) You are starting to give me a poor reputation on the meet front.
I'd better start designing a fridge magnet :D

Hi Steve
Comment taken in the same spirit I HOPE it was written & in my eyes your reputation is untarnished :}
I spoke to you some months ago about an autum meet at Sammy Millers
and as you have an empty calander so to speak I thought I would slip it in and take some of the burden from your shoulders...
Would be nice if you could make it and I will put up full details this evening..
Cheers Ian

stevemac 22nd September 2011 11:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by ncfc1950 (Post 810876)
Hi Steve
Comment taken in the same spirit I HOPE it was written & in my eyes your reputation is untarnished :}
I spoke to you some months ago about an autum meet at Sammy Millers
and as you have an empty calander so to speak I thought I would slip it in and take some of the burden from your shoulders...
Would be nice if you could make it and I will put up full details this evening..
Cheers Ian

I hadn't forgotten. I shall be there, providing I get permission from SWMBO :o

FLYING BANANA 22nd September 2011 15:05

Stick...................

.............................our name down for this meet please.:)

martin k 22nd September 2011 15:26

sammy miller

im up for this............ and only 2 miles away for once:D:D:D:D

Ray squires 22nd September 2011 17:54

Count both myself and Julie in for this one Ian.

For the 1st time this year i can attend without having to find cover for work and don`t have to rush back.
If it`s ok with yourself Ian and any other members attending i`d like to mention this to another ZT owner i have recently met up with.He runs a 190 and the rest of his family run MG`s so i think he`d be interested.

Ray

Ian G 22nd September 2011 18:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ray squires (Post 811071)
Count both myself and Julie in for this one Ian.

For the 1st time this year i can attend without having to find cover for work and don`t have to rush back.
If it`s ok with yourself Ian and any other members attending i`d like to mention this to another ZT owner i have recently met up with.He runs a 190 and the rest of his family run MG`s so i think he`d be interested.

Ray

Hi Ray
You are on the list & of course you can ask any Rover/MG owner along just let me know if I need to add names..
Cheers

Ian G 22nd September 2011 18:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by martin k (Post 810981)
im up for this............ and only 2 miles away for once:D:D:D:D

You are on the list Martin always room for a Firefrost diesel.
Thanks

Ian G 22nd September 2011 19:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by FLYING BANANA (Post 810972)
.............................our name down for this meet please.:)

You are on the list Bob...Are you staying with us on the Saturday night?