The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Social Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   From the bottom of my heart. (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=247741)

FLYER 24th June 2016 10:41

From the bottom of my heart.

I want to thank the English voters for opening the door to Independence Referendum MK 2.

I love you all .

Mwah.:lovebirds::lovebirds::hurray::hurray:

Sprinter 24th June 2016 11:14

MkII? If there was an Independence referendum every time the Scottish vote was not reflected in the national vote you'd be in double figures by now.

For the record, for the many years I lived in Scotland I voted SNP.

FLYER 24th June 2016 11:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sprinter (Post 2316892)
MkII? If there was an Independence referendum every time the Scottish vote was not reflected in the national vote you'd be in double figures by now.

For the record, for the many years I lived in Scotland I voted SNP.

No matter how long it takes .:D

Georgies Dad 24th June 2016 11:44

Would it be Queen Kranki then:D

It would be nice to see Mrs Kranki on the new single currency Scottish money or would you opt for the Euro which by then will have mrs Merkel on them:D

FLYER 24th June 2016 12:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by w44nty (Post 2316909)
Would it be Queen Kranki then:D

It would be nice to see Mrs Kranki on the new single currency Scottish money or would you opt for the Euro which by then will have mrs Merkel on them:D

We will have the Krankel. :D

murphyv310 24th June 2016 12:04

The thing is if we go it alone in Scotland, there will be years of negotiation prior to joining the EU, then there could be the big possibility of having the Euro as currency, hard borders with England and most of all we could inherit a big influx of foreigners too, the problem moving from England to Scotland, Trade too with England could get more expensive, there are so many ifs buts and maybes

FLYER 24th June 2016 12:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by murphyv310 (Post 2316919)
The thing is if we go it alone in Scotland, there will be years of negotiation prior to joining the EU, then there could be the big possibility of having the Euro as currency, hard borders with England and most of all we could inherit a big influx of foreigners too, the problem moving from England to Scotland, Trade too with England could get more expensive, there are so many ifs buts and maybes

are you sure your Scottish.

I mean Trevor aint very Scottish ..:D

Woof25 24th June 2016 12:16

Well lets not be shy you supported the french in the past when we had disputes with them,but were glad to be baled out in the 1800s when you were bankrupt.
England purse will benefit if you do decide to be independent have a president and own currency. Good luck in your new venture

FLYER 24th June 2016 12:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woof25 (Post 2316926)
Well lets not be shy you supported the french in the past when we had disputes with them,but were glad to be baled out in the 1800s when you were bankrupt.
England purse will benefit if you do decide to be independent have a president and own currency. Good luck in your new venture

As we are such a liability i,m sure your lot will be glad to be shot of us .

I didnt hear you complaining when our fighting men and women died helping maintain your empire.:D

clf 24th June 2016 12:29

England will become the 51 st state, Wales will be saved by the blind american environmentalists believing it is under threat from Japan, America will invade Scotland for the oil, they've already started with invading the golf courses!!! And it will become the 52 nd state.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk