The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The Pony Express (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=110)
-   -   East Somerset to N. Essex or M25 (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=300451)

Tracker 1st November 2019 19:02

East Somerset to N. Essex or M25

Anyone travelling the above route who would have room to fit in a set of saloon rear seats (no fronts)? Although I'm in north Essex I could meet at a Services on the M25. Member Ceedy has the seats and needs rid of them asap, so if there's anyone nearby who could temporarily store them pending other transport arrangements, that could help too.

Ian G 1st November 2019 19:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tracker (Post 2772609)
Anyone travelling the above route who would have room to fit in a set of saloon rear seats (no fronts)? Although I'm in north Essex I could meet at a Services on the M25. Member Ceedy has the seats and needs rid of them asap, so if there's anyone nearby who could temporarily store them pending other transport arrangements, that could help too.

If you can wait a few weeks I can do that as I'll be doing the Dorset to Norfolk trip early December.
Birchanger Service OK for you..
I suspect I'll be seeing Ceedy soon and if he's stuck for space the seats can share the lounge with us for a while.
Cheers Ian

Tracker 1st November 2019 21:49

Wow, that would be fantastic! Birchanger Services are only 10 minutes from me, and if you could take them off Ceedy in the meantime he would be very happy. No rush at all as far as I am concerned. Thank you very much. PM when you know your plans in more detail and we can make final arrangements.

Ian G 1st November 2019 22:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tracker (Post 2772668)
Wow, that would be fantastic! Birchanger Services are only 10 minutes from me, and if you could take them off Ceedy in the meantime he would be very happy. No rush at all as far as I am concerned. Thank you very much. PM when you know your plans in more detail and we can make final arrangements.

Always happy to help out where and when I can. I should add that it will be a week day when I do the trip but if you're working I'm happy to get there lunchtime-ish if it helps.
I'll PM you my number over this weekend.
Cheers Ian

Tracker 1st November 2019 23:33

Weekdays are not generally a problem for me, but I couldn't do either the 5th or 17th December. Hopefully neither of those will clash with your plans.
Crispin

Ian G 2nd November 2019 09:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tracker (Post 2772702)
Weekdays are not generally a problem for me, but I couldn't do either the 5th or 17th December. Hopefully neither of those will clash with your plans.
Crispin

Hi Crispin
I've sent you a PM mate.

Ian G 4th December 2019 15:53

Now delivered to their new owner.😁😁