The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Zed The Ted on Tour (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=40)
-   -   Fred is now in Nottingham (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=8676)

Neil Coupland 9th August 2007 22:01

Fred is now in Nottingham

Fred has now moved to Robin Hood country, although shortly he will be spending a few days over in Lincolnshire. If any "Yellow Bellies", or any Midlanders want to take him on after that let me know.
Neil

GreyGhost 9th August 2007 22:16

Hi Neil
Hope he had an uneventful trip. :)

Timbo.P6 10th August 2007 13:58

can we pick him up from someone the beginning of September,we,re in s yorks,we dont mind meeting on route somewhere,
Fred can have his week in Spain from the 8th-15th September,we will make sure he has sun tan lotion on every day,and wont let him drink too much sangria,

Neil Coupland 10th August 2007 21:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grey Ghost (Post 78639)
Hi Neil
Hope he had an uneventful trip. :)

He sat with my daughter reading Harry Potter all the way back.:D

majedm75 14th August 2007 07:31

To France

Just an idea:

Christopher is coming to France shortly, why not bring it along and return it with him on his way back?

Christopher 14th August 2007 09:28

I thought of that but I am nowhere near Nottingham I am afraid - there willbe other opportunities I am surethough.

Tom Collins 14th August 2007 11:02

I would have him, pero mi coche esta en Espana a este momento, so I have no means of picking him up.
Otherwise I'm sure he'd love to see the sights of Leicester.

Rincewind 14th August 2007 12:19

If Fred would like a trip out to Korea from 31st August to 15th September, he's more that welcome to come with me when I go out there working for a fortnight! I live in Ashby so collecting him shouldn't be a problem if he'd like to come witih me.

Nic

Timbo.P6 14th August 2007 23:36

Lucky Fred, he has the choice of the costa del sol or Korea, wonder which one he,ll choose.

Neil Coupland 15th August 2007 13:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by Timbop6 (Post 79942)
Lucky Fred, he has the choice of the costa del sol or Korea, wonder which one he,ll choose.

Choices, choices, choices, Fred is a lucky bear and wants to do both!

Right, he is busy until the bank holiday weekend but tells me that he will be free from then onwards (as long as my daughter doesn't bearnap him!).

His chauffeur, unfortunately, is very busy with work and therefore Fred will need collection, or a meet not too far from Nottingham, probably between the 27th and 29th.

As Timbop6 asked first he feels he should go to Spain, especially as he has not yet tried Sangria! But if there is a difficulty in getting to South Yorks, then Korea would be really exciting. Oh yes, Ted asks do they eat bears in Korea?:eek:

Timbop6, PM sent.

Collit, Fred would love to see Leicester as well and asks if someone can pass him on to you when you have your car again, perhaps while he is still doing the rounds with Midlands members:)