The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Anyone Down South Need The God Of Clutch (Andy Willi)? (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=211787)

Reebs 22nd March 2015 22:10

Anyone Down South Need The God Of Clutch (Andy Willi)?

Having had Andy Willi replace my slave cylinder and clutch plate back in January, it now seems my master cylinder has gone too, so I have booked Andy for a return visit on Saturday 28th March here in Southampton.

To make it more cost effective for him to travel down again from Doncaster, is there anyone in the Hampshire or surrounding counties who needs their clutch replaced on that Saturday 28th?

If so, post here and PM Andy to book a slot for next Saturday.

Reebs 23rd March 2015 20:56

A shameless bump for anyone living in Hampshire or surrounding areas that needs work doing on their clutch this Saturday 28th March?

If I'm the only customer, Andy may well have to call it off as the travel costs will be too great for him. He will come to you after finishing mine, so if anyone has been thinking of getting their clutch sorted by the God Of Clutches, please say now. :bowdown:

bl52krz 23rd March 2015 21:44

Or possible master cylinder fitted.

andy willi 24th March 2015 06:38

Paul.

wee will have to get together soon .

i might just come down and do the job and stand the cost of travel just to get you going again , have tried to sort it out with a couple of jobs but been turned down as my cost is to high for them .:shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug::shrug:

to many cheap parts out there now .:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

quality counts and will be sorting the problems out for them soon . :duh::duh::duh::duh::duh::duh::duh:

andy

andy willi 24th March 2015 06:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reebs (Post 1956704)
A shameless bump for anyone living in Hampshire or surrounding areas that needs work doing on their clutch this Saturday 28th March?

If I'm the only customer, Andy may well have to call it off as the travel costs will be too great for him. He will come to you after finishing mine, so if anyone has been thinking of getting their clutch sorted by the God Of Clutches, please say now. :bowdown:

any 75/ zt work will do if anyone needs my help call after 7 pm but must be between doncaster and Southampton

andy

Rev Jules 24th March 2015 07:12

andy Willi .

You have P/M.

Julien

andy willi 24th March 2015 07:28

reply sent

andy

jimmason 24th March 2015 19:28

Hi Andy
PM sent

Reebs 24th March 2015 22:21

Great, this is looking promising for Saturday now fingers crossed. :bowdown:

Greeners 24th March 2015 22:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reebs (Post 1957578)
Great, this is looking promising for Saturday now fingers crossed. :bowdown:

Well if Andy's coming via Stevenage.....I've got something for you :D:D:D