The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   missed a bargain today (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=78785)

russell brown 19th February 2011 18:48

missed a bargain today

:(:(:( Cannock auctions up comes a an 04 plate zt+190 in goodwood green in mint condition and i cannot overstate how tidy this was.
It had television, highline sat nav, fsh, refurbed wheels and a lovely sounding exhaust!!
I know it was low mileage but cant find me notes at min.
only two bids and sold for 1400 notes.....:drool4:
I was spent out and kicking myself for not seeing this one coming.
I have just spent over 800 on my w plate conny and got a bargain to sell so really wished i hadnt spent on mine know:mad:

Parker 19th February 2011 18:57

Did it actually sell worth checking! Having been an auctioneer at a well known car auctions in the past often a car would be knocked down as sold and may never have received a bid even if it appeared there was bidders.

All I'm saying is worth checking if you want it.;)

russell brown 19th February 2011 19:01

im used to this auctioneer by know and yes they where actual bidders not ghosting.
and just to confirm it one smug looking polish lad was at the desk area having just paid and dangling the keys to rub it in.
to be honest whenever rovers and in particular the 75/zt come through most traders snub them opting for vauxhalls/fords/vw's.
today was a cheap day though.

gazzati 19th February 2011 19:08

Had the same thing yesterday in ellesmere port. 1 owner 42k Warranted mileage 1.8 club se. Truly mint 53 plate, absolute peanuts. Quite a few mg/rovers last night actually.....

Gary

russell brown 19th February 2011 19:10

most traders seem reluctant and prices are silly at auctions, i think i might just start selling rovers only:shrug:

tonybubble 19th February 2011 19:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by russell brown (Post 676398)
most traders seem reluctant and prices are silly at auctions, i think i might just start selling rovers only:shrug:

Maybe not much of a future, though. :(

IainThornton 19th February 2011 20:12

maybe this is where my automotive future lies....

bought my Vauxhall at auction. best thing I ever did. hadn't thought about it for the 75 I want though.....

muey 19th February 2011 21:00

Hi all, "roadside " seller near me has had a few 75's for sale near me lately. Not stopped to take a look yet, but on a drive past a 52 & 53 plates at around 1500 raises suspicion. I am on early shift next week, will stop and take some details. They do look nice when i drive past, but so do all 75's so a little diggin required !
Regards Mark