The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Social Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   can you cut down on plastic (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=296692)

Simondi 18th June 2019 10:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darcydog (Post 2741441)
And I’m not surprised at the height of the pedestal you place your backside on when you show your prejudice in the judgement of others. One day things will slip and you will need the help of a good (moral) Proctologist.

The issue is the Left/Greens run around like frightened chickens yelling at everyone that the sky is falling and “something must be done”

The result of such knee jerk reactions is our urban streets polluted with horrendous levels of diesel particulates and NOX’s, our “recycled” plastic being washed out to sea via a third party country so the Lefty Greens fool themselves by their righteous actions - and as a third example - the deforestation of huge areas to grow palm oil so we can run our cars on bio-fuel.

Again this may give the Lefty Greenies a nice warm glow that “something is being done” but I very much doubt that the Orangutan populations of the world who continue to lose their unique habitats think this “something” is the right thing.

My goodness, someone got out of bed the wrong side this morning:D
I'm not on any pedestal that I'm aware of but thanks for your concern over my future needs for a good ( moral) proctologist. If the need arises I will ask for your assistance as I assume you have had experience.

As it happens I agree that there had been far too much knee jerk reactions - a lot of which have been ill advised, short term and in some cases for political objectives.

Darcydog 18th June 2019 13:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simondi (Post 2741476)
My goodness, someone got out of bed the wrong side this morning:D
I'm not on any pedestal that I'm aware of but thanks for your concern over my future needs for a good ( moral) proctologist. If the need arises I will ask for your assistance as I assume you have had experience.

As it happens I agree that there had been far too much knee jerk reactions - a lot of which have been ill advised, short term and in some cases for political objectives.

No - I am simply tired of people judging others from what they see as “the moral high ground” that only they can occupy but which in reality is genuine ignorance.

I suspect you would be “surprised that I watched a BBC programme” with its “lefty green” bias - your words not mine! - I further suspect that such a comment says more about the morals and the prejudice of the writer than the target......

Nick Greg 18th June 2019 13:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darcydog (Post 2741522)
No - I am simply tired of people judging others from what they see as “the moral high ground” that only they can occupy but which in reality is genuine ignorance.

I suspect you would be “surprised that I watched a BBC programme” with its “lefty green” bias - your words not mine! - I further suspect that such a comment says more about the morals and the prejudice of the writer than the target......

Note. This poster simply cannot accept criticism of any form whatsoever. Has to have the last word always. Is a self appointed expert on anything and will not countenance any opinion to the contrary. Ignore

MSS 18th June 2019 13:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nick Greg (Post 2741524)
Note. This poster simply cannot accept criticism of any form whatsoever. Has to have the last word always. Is a self appointed expert on anything and will not countenance any opinion to the contrary. Ignore

What Clive ? :eek:

Surely, you must be mistaken. ;):D:getmecoat:

Darcydog 18th June 2019 14:02

Quote:

Note. Ignore

If only you two would

Not exactly men of your word....

klarzy 18th June 2019 14:09

There is plenty more I can say here... but not in the middle of a peeing contest...

Will be back later

Nick Greg 18th June 2019 14:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darcydog (Post 2741530)
If only you two would

Not exactly men of your word....

The only petrson here making themselves look stupid is yourself I'm afraid. Get over it.:D:D

Simondi 18th June 2019 14:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Darcydog (Post 2741522)

Wow.

I mean. wow.

What an edifying post.

Quote:

I know. Quite sad really.
Quote:

Originally Posted by klarzy (Post 2741532)
There is plenty more I can say here... but not in the middle of a peeing contest...

Will be back later

No worries Dave, feel free to continue. I'm not going to get into a petty who has the biggest competition.:D

Simondi 18th June 2019 14:31

So back on topic please gents.

Plastic, the whys and wherefores, the do's and don'ts and the should we or shouldn't we

trikey 18th June 2019 14:54

Quote:

Originally Posted by klarzy (Post 2741532)

Will be back later

Same here, as a plastics processor for over 30 years the industry is being painted as the bad guy by the worlds media.