The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Mg ztt in monogram chagall (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=306326)

mmmgroveeer 12th July 2020 05:18

Mg ztt in monogram chagall

Good Morning,
Have a friend who has a facelift ztt cdti automatic in monogram chagall.
I may well have to oportunity to buy and am just wondering how rare it is and what is worth...a ball park figure.
Oh it has done approx 155,000 with a pretty decent history and told it will have a new mot put on it.
Only other things note are the paint is good and body too, the drivers seat has usual bit of wear on thr bolster and the bonnet pull can be sticky.
As say I would like to now how rare and how much it is worth.
Thanks.

FLYING BANANA 12th July 2020 08:23

21 ZTT’s produced in Chagall.

Arctic 12th July 2020 08:25

I would say it is worth as much as you are willing to pay, for a 15+ old car any mot if so what were the last few years mot like, as it been regularly service to a good standard.

If going by the colour only the £300 -£600 if not looked after expect to spend another £600 + to bring it up to a good standard my opinion only with out seeing or having more information.

trikey 12th July 2020 08:55

As Steve says, it’s only worth what someone wants to pay, Chagall is one of the more ‘common’ monogram colours.

The upside is that the paint is the same price as normal metallic.

mmmgroveeer 13th July 2020 02:15

The Seller is looking for £1000.
The Mot history not too bad at all it had a clear pass last year.
From the sounds of those with more knowledge than me on here even with a New Mot the figure is way too high..

Ravinder 13th July 2020 07:27

Sounds like a very fair price.

bl52krz 13th July 2020 08:44

It not a matter of ‘how much is it worth’. If you want to buy it you will have to negotiate with the seller what price he wants, and what you are willing to pay for it. Condition, past mot results, service history and mileage come into the equation. And if you are thinking of buying it ‘cheap’to make a quick buck on it, don’t bother, leave it for someone who really wants it. Just my two pennies worth. Not a criticism.

mmmgroveeer 13th July 2020 17:44

No, i understand and fair comments made.
I am not sure I am really in a position to add another car, as too many already ha ha, but heart can rule head and does far too much with not just me, but so many of us.
I will as you have said find out more, view it and then decide.
Always best to know as much as possible face to face as everyone has the right to change mind and have second thoughts.
Thanks for all comments though and if not for me then if does end up being sold it finds a good home.