The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Regional Events Forum: The Midlands (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=84)
-   -   NANO MEETS 2020 ( Join Us )1st meet March 21st & 22nd (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=302861)

TonyW 18th February 2020 09:31

Hoping to come up and have a look to see what goes on, only had the ZT a month now so not started fettling!

I take it children are allowed? I have an excited 8yr old who loves looking at cars and in particular, keys!

dattrike 18th February 2020 09:44

Can't make this one, on call all weekend.

Bogbrush82 18th February 2020 14:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by TonyW (Post 2793839)
Hoping to come up and have a look to see what goes on, only had the ZT a month now so not started fettling!

I take it children are allowed? I have an excited 8yr old who loves looking at cars and in particular, keys!

AFAIK Kids are indeed welcome. :)

FLYING BANANA 18th February 2020 14:57

Must make an effort to attend at least one this year.

Arctic 18th February 2020 17:28

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by TonyW (Post 2793839)

Hi Tony.
Yes please do come the kids are allowed climbing frames are on the grounds, as are bouncing castles in the warmer months, you can get an health check on your car Via the T4, you will then know if your vis motors are working as they should be ;)

Dawn 18th February 2020 17:59

Just had a look and the may one is the bank holiday weekend because its now on the Friday 8th? If that's correct I won't make that one either. :(

trebor 18th February 2020 19:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dawn (Post 2793931)
Just had a look and the may one is the bank holiday weekend because its now on the Friday 8th? If that's correct I won't make that one either. :(

Yes Dawn it is on that weekend Sat 9 & Sun 10 May

TonyW 19th February 2020 10:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arctic (Post 2793923)
Hi Tony.
Yes please do come the kids are allowed climbing frames are on the grounds, as are bouncing castles in the warmer months, you can get an health check on your car Via the T4, you will then know if your vis motors are working as they should be ;)

That's brilliant, I'll book the day off and bring him!!!

And yes, would be good to check the vis motors as I'm not feeling that 'ooomph' at about 3k revs people talk about 👍🏻👍🏻👍🏻

AndyN01 21st February 2020 18:00

Hi folks.

Sorry I'll be missing in March as we're away with family.

Aiming to be there in May, wet & dry & polisher in hand for those headlights :D.

Might be in the Passat though as I'm thinking of giving her a good once over of stuff like brake pipes/fuel tank strap etc. etc. while I still have another car so no excess pressure to get her back on the road.

Have a good one.

Andy.

bluebird 22nd February 2020 10:20

Trikey and myself may attend this one depending on my shifts