The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Social Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   The Chill Out Zone (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=113018)

FLYER 21st June 2012 22:41

well i,m off to bed as i have work in the morning so nite nite all .:getmecoat::D

Poppy 21st June 2012 22:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by FLYER (Post 1035106)
well i,m off to bed as i have work in the morning so nite nite all .:getmecoat::D

Nite nite..... Wrap up tight..... Don't let those beg bugs bite......;):D:D

coolcat 21st June 2012 22:43

[QUOTE=Poppy;1035097]
Quote:

Originally Posted by FLYER (Post 1035092)

Seems there is a hurricane blowing this way by all account.... Better get my jim jams on and hide under the duvet...:shrug::getmecoat:

Batton down the hatches, rest assured it is a natural event and anyone saying it is due to a sprout epedemic is entirely mistaken:p:

Night all:)

Poppy 21st June 2012 22:44

[QUOTE=coolcat;1035110]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Poppy (Post 1035097)

Batton down the hatches, rest assured it is a natural event and anyone saying it is due to a sprout epedemic is entirely mistaken:p:

Hmm, is that debatable on here...:shrug:

Quote:

Originally Posted by coolcat (Post 1035112)
Night all:)

nite nite..... Don't let the ear mites bite Mr Coolcat:shrug:;):D

Johnny the Fox 21st June 2012 22:46

Nite nite,sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite:D

Leyland Worldmaster 21st June 2012 22:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by coolcat (Post 1035046)
I don't know!
Getting worse by the day!
Two people in as many days banned, without getting shot down in flames I think bbm was on a one way ticket out of here as soon as he started advertising his own venture ( adding only an observation not my beliefs one way or the other, covered myself there :D)
Can't comment on rkc as I never saw what was posted or what reason he was on gardening leave for in the first place:shrug:
Let's hope that's the end of it and we all chill out a bit and get back to enjoying each others company.
I found the friendship I have just had on here after the events of the last day have been of great benefit to me personally and that's what I want to take from this place.
Nice to know that people care and do look out for each other. Oh and help keep our fine cars on the road too:bowdown:

I have to say the same sort of things;in my time as a member on here the forum has always been there; I wrote a thread about a personal difficulty for the first time and within minutes there were messages of support. This means a great deal because the forum is open 24/7. I've made true friends here too: Mr Flyer, Mr Damienp, Mr Johnny The Fox, Mr Suzublu, Mr Two-Diesels, Mr Jay, Ms Poppy, Mr Coolcat, Mr Willyheckaslike, Mr Ragman, Mr Greendriver. This is the kind of community spirit which is perhaps missing in general society. I feel that's the unique thing about this forum. Now where's the sprouts!:)

Poppy 21st June 2012 22:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Johnny the Fox (Post 1035117)
Nite nite,sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite:D

Nite nite...:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Leyland Worldmaster 21st June 2012 22:53

Oh no Ms Poppy! We're the last ones here! Ah! And I must add to my previous post Jay has been left out; another friend met here! My humble apologies!

Poppy 21st June 2012 22:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by leopard680 (Post 1035124)
Oh no Ms Poppy! We're the last ones here! Ah! And I must add to my previous post Jay has been left out; another friend met here! My humble apologies!

WHAT??? How dare you leave such a valued member and likable person out Mr Cat..:shrug: OMG..... No kitty litter for you tonight....:shrug::D

Leyland Worldmaster 21st June 2012 23:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Poppy (Post 1035126)
WHAT??? How dare you leave such a valued member and likable person out Mr Cat..:shrug: OMG..... No kitty litter for you tonight....:shrug::D

Oh no! You're not going to make me go there again are you!:D:D:p::p::getmecoat: