The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Social Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   The Chill Out Zone (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=113018)

coolcat 21st June 2012 22:09

I don't know!
Getting worse by the day!
Two people in as many days banned, without getting shot down in flames I think bbm was on a one way ticket out of here as soon as he started advertising his own venture ( adding only an observation not my beliefs one way or the other, covered myself there :D)
Can't comment on rkc as I never saw what was posted or what reason he was on gardening leave for in the first place:shrug:
Let's hope that's the end of it and we all chill out a bit and get back to enjoying each others company.
I found the friendship I have just had on here after the events of the last day have been of great benefit to me personally and that's what I want to take from this place.
Nice to know that people care and do look out for each other. Oh and help keep our fine cars on the road too:bowdown:

FLYER 21st June 2012 22:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by coolcat (Post 1035046)
I don't know!
Getting worse by the day!
Two people in as many days banned, without getting shot down in flames I think bbm was on a one way ticket out of here as soon as he started advertising his own venture ( adding only an observation not my beliefs one way or the other, covered myself there :D)
Can't comment on rkc as I never saw what was posted or what reason he was on gardening leave for in the first place:shrug:
Let's hope that's the end of it and we all chill out a bit and get back to enjoying each others company.
I found the friendship I have just had on here after the events of the last day have been of great benefit to me personally and that's what I want to take from this place.
Nice to know that people care and do look out for each other. Oh and help keep our fine cars on the road too:bowdown:

i,m chilling with some baxters mushroom n bacon soup with wraps for dips:drool4:

Departed 32016 21st June 2012 22:13

Who else was banned?

I notice some members aren't on here anymore

FLYER 21st June 2012 22:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by kieranswood (Post 1035052)
Who else was banned?

I notice some members aren't on here anymore

river clyde connie seems to have been consumed by his own exuberance .

Poppy 21st June 2012 22:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by FLYER (Post 1035035)
somehow i dont think we will see him on these boards again pops .

No, you certainly will not..... Unlike the prison system in this country.... Apparently, life means life on here... eek. by reading into Christopher's post..... I do not think that I am far behind bbman.... But, my activity of late is not, or has NEVER ever been in support of Mick as I suspect has been suggested.... My support is purely in the ethos of what he has done.... I make no apologies for that and I really do not see why I should change my stance to appease others...
unfortunately, it seems that the politics of this has been blown up out of all proportion....To say what I would like to say on this matter is impossible for me....Reasons for which I cannot give on this site I am afraid....Poppy

Thomas 21st June 2012 22:22

No Politics involved everything is as per this thread.

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/foru...d.php?t=112927

Poppy 21st June 2012 22:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thomas (Post 1035068)
No Politics involved everything is as per this thread.

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/foru...d.php?t=112927

Hiya Thomas.... Thank you for the directive...;) Please do keep on using the smiley feature ...:):):):):):)

coolcat 21st June 2012 22:30

[QUOTE=leopard680;1035038]Yes I've noticed that; so much going on though! Let's kick start this evening; yesterday sprout wine was mentioned; what's the most unusual ingredient for wine?

Don't know about unusual Wine ingredients but boy is it windy tonight.......Outside I mean, not in the trouser department:D

FLYER 21st June 2012 22:32

[QUOTE=coolcat;1035089]
Quote:

Originally Posted by leopard680 (Post 1035038)
Yes I've noticed that; so much going on though! Let's kick start this evening; yesterday sprout wine was mentioned; what's the most unusual ingredient for wine?

Don't know about unusual Wine ingredients but boy is it windy tonight.......Outside I mean, not in the trouser department:D

awful day and night here , howling and pouring down :(

Poppy 21st June 2012 22:34

[QUOTE=FLYER;1035092]
Quote:

Originally Posted by coolcat (Post 1035089)
awful day and night here , howling and pouring down :(

Seems there is a hurricane blowing this way by all account.... Better get my jim jams on and hide under the duvet...:shrug::getmecoat: