The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Social Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   The Chill Out Zone (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=113018)

coolcat 14th March 2013 07:48

Morning Derek, Mark, Freddie and all:D
Cold as Christmas here again, sun is shining though:}
Sorry I wasn't on earlier for breakfast. I had cat litter tray duties, which was nice;)

greendriver 14th March 2013 08:00

Morning all. Another ready brek one...just downloaded Sky Sports on my moby. £5/month no contract. see how it goes...

windrush 14th March 2013 08:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by coolcat (Post 1249288)
Morning Derek, Mark, Freddie and all:D
Cold as Christmas here again, sun is shining though:}
Sorry I wasn't on earlier for breakfast. I had cat litter tray duties, which was nice;)

Good morning Jeff, are you doing breakfast?

windrush 14th March 2013 08:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by greendriver (Post 1249293)
Morning all. Another ready brek one...just downloaded Sky Sports on my moby. £5/month no contract. see how it goes...

Good morning Andy,yes cold but looks like being a nice day

reworht 14th March 2013 08:08

Morning men - another cold and frosty one, but forecast to warm up - about flippin' time :(
Porridge for me - need to get up into my loft to do some tidying/sorting out, and since we put inches of insulation down, there's none of the house's warmth gets up there, so I'll be freezing my bits off.
Also need to get the Rover washed before Sunday's Tam Memorial Meet at Carter Bar - another freezing job - wonder if SWMBO is feeling helpful :D

FLYER 14th March 2013 08:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by reworht (Post 1249300)
Morning men - another cold and frosty one, but forecast to warm up - about flippin' time :(
Porridge for me - need to get up into my loft to do some tidying/sorting out, and since we put inches of insulation down, there's none of the house's warmth gets up there, so I'll be freezing my bits off.
Also need to get the Rover washed before Sunday's Tam Memorial Meet at Carter Bar - another freezing job - wonder if SWMBO is feeling helpful :D

Think I will get the eastern europeans to wash mine , some of the dark looks you get from them would make you shiver , and voices deeper than Lurch.:D

windrush 14th March 2013 08:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by reworht (Post 1249300)

Good morning Rod looks like its going to be a nice day, just right for washing the car

reworht 14th March 2013 08:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by FLYER (Post 1249315)
Think I will get the eastern europeans to wash mine , some of the dark looks you get from them would make you shiver , and voices deeper than Lurch.:D

Used to use them when I had a company car - they didn't seem to understand "receipt" or worse still "VAT receipt" :D

windrush 14th March 2013 08:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by FLYER (Post 1249315)

Good morning George, thats the best idea that have heard with this cold weather

FLYER 14th March 2013 08:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by windrush (Post 1249318)
Good morning George, thats the best idea that have heard with this cold weather

They make a good job of it it,s just that they look like they could happily slit:(your throat.