The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Regional Events Forum: The Midlands (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=84)
-   -   Pride of Longbridge [ Nano-meet April 2011 ] (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=69450)

trebor 22nd September 2010 21:35

Pride of Longbridge [ Nano-meet April 2011 ]

A little bit of advanced planning here :)

The Pride of Longbridge meet is on Saturday 16th April next year and Lewis has come up with a cracking idea.

The plan is that, after the Longbridge meet, we could adjourn to Four Ashes for the usual Saturday evening bash, including camping overnight and the Nano-meet on the Sunday.

Anybody up for that? Obviously you don't have to do the Longbridge meet and could just turn up for the Saturday night and/or Sunday as is usual for the recent nano-meets :)

If you're not sure what goes on at the nano-meets, a forum search for 'Four Ashes' should provide all the info you need :)

Please be aware this is not an official 75 & ZT Owners Club meet and as such is not covered by the clubs public liability insurance. Also the owners club take no responsibility for the meet in any way.

Rabett_Rover 23rd September 2010 18:41

Why thank you :D If you like I will take care of the P.O.L. side of things and you can take care of the Nano meet things?

Raistlin 23rd September 2010 18:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rabett_Rover (Post 591793)
Why thank you :D If you like I will take care of the P.O.L. side of things and you can take care of the Nano meet things?

Rob and I will do the nano-meet Lewis and I'm sure Mick and Lyndon will become involved as well. The usual suspects you might say ;)

trebor 23rd September 2010 19:02

looking forward to this already !, POL last year was great and the nanos are always worth going to so get in your diaries

Devilish 24th September 2010 00:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor (Post 591801)
looking forward to this already !, POL last year was great and the nanos are always worth going to so get in your diaries

Convoy > POL > convoy > campfire > nanoo :D YES :D

J10 at 08:15 sounds good Rob

Just in case Reebs starts a Who is coming, and in what thread

Devilish: Rover 75 CDTi Connoisseur SE Tourer Pearl Firefrost (Stephen)

trebor 24th September 2010 18:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by Devilish (Post 591997)
Convoy > POL > convoy > campfire > nanoo :D YES :D

J10 at 08:15 sounds good Rob

Just in case Reebs starts a Who is coming, and in what thread

Devilish: Rover 75 Connoisseur Tourer Pearl Firefrost (Stephen)

premium bumper convoy too Steve !

starbug2 24th September 2010 18:46

will the convoy get lost like last time :D i laughed watching so many zt/75's doing a u-turn :shrug:

Devilish 24th September 2010 18:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor (Post 592233)
premium bumper convoy too Steve !

:D................:D

woolleysox 24th September 2010 19:13

Im in for Longbrige on the Sat and the nano on the sunday :drool4::drool4: Also put my name down on tother side as well.

starbug2 24th September 2010 19:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by woolleysox (Post 592252)
Im in for Longbrige on the Sat and the nano on the sunday :drool4::drool4: Also put my name down on tother sude as well.

other side , where could you mean :D .
do we know at this point what the format is for longbridge ? the same as last years?