The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   We're now an XPart distributor. (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=206162)

sponge_mike 22nd January 2015 20:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Howie63 (Post 1897519)
Hi, Mat great news, when will our postage money be refunded for returning the MK2 master cylinder which you promised to refund on 2nd January 2015. we posted it to you 1st class signed for.
Regards Lee & Patricia.

Useless post.

Seafrost 22nd January 2015 20:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by DMGRS (Post 1897194)
Hello guys and girls,
Just a quick heads up to let you know we now work with XPart, and will be able to source any available original parts from them.
Over the next few weeks we'll gradually replace some of our own-sourced items with genuine MG Rover parts - this will be made clear in the product images and description.

We aim to be the lowest priced distributor of MG Rover parts, and will continue this when working with XPart.

As a side note, we'd also like to welcome Laura to the team here - she'll be dealing with stock control and ordering parts, while I continue on the forums etc. :)

http://www.bestgifever.com/data/imag...6v0ao1-400.gif:bowdown::bowdown:

MangoMan 22nd January 2015 20:26

Quote:

Originally Posted by marinabrian (Post 1897508)
What? people like Rimmer Brothers, South Lakes Minis etc :confused:

All power to Matt for securing an X-Part franchise, if he can match the level of discount afforded to me ordering SAP direct from Hinckley I'll use him ;)

Brian :D

Yes.... (What..??) Although not Rimmer's, but the others most definitely, especially Viking for one!

A lot of the stuff you used to be able to buy directly from X-Part you had to order THROUGH them to get the parts, and most of the time they weren't interested, and if they were the prices were far higher!

But at least with DMGRS we have a dedicated supplier!

THAT was what I was meaning....

DMGRS 22nd January 2015 22:27

Quote:

Hi, Mat great news, when will our postage money be refunded for returning the MK2 master cylinder which you promised to refund on 2nd January 2015. we posted it to you 1st class signed for.
Regards Lee & Patricia.

Hello there, I've dropped you a PM - I'd assumed this was sorted out already. :)
All emails and PMs are up to date - we did have issues last year, but these have been sorted for a while now.

DMGRS 22nd January 2015 22:32

Hello all,
Thanks for your feedback - it's nice to know so many are behind me and my efforts. :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by doopydug (Post 1897424)
Great news, Mat - onwards and upwards !

May I ask if you sell KV6 injector seals and fuel rail seals?

I shall have them soon, they're on the 'homework list' - I'll post a thread up in my Shop section of the forum when they're added. :)

Polly 23rd January 2015 15:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by sponge_mike (Post 1897534)
Useless post.

Why?
If it's not a legitimate comment, I'm sure the OP will soon tell us so,

MSS 23rd January 2015 17:27

Quote:

Regards Lee & Patricia.

Quote:

Originally Posted by sponge_mike (Post 1897534)
Useless post.

Hmmm...

Now which is the absolutely, terribly useless post?:shrug:

I am strugling......not really...one has a valid point to make and a purpose. ;)

Howie63, as a "newbie" you have so much to learn my man...one of the fundamental requirements on the forum is for members to publicly and regularly sing hymns supporting certain traders. Alternatively, suffer the wrath of the supporters groups. :D

I am only half-serious chaps but we do need to show some respect for the fact that others who post may have a valid point if not many valid points.

Oh dear, I think I am probably going to be as popular as Howie63.

super chip 23rd January 2015 19:05

Very good news as our cars get older.well done matt

Thomas 23rd January 2015 19:20

Brilliant news Matt! where you going to put all the stock!:D

DMGRS 24th January 2015 21:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by mss (Post 1898995)
Hmmm...

Now which is the absolutely, terribly useless post?:shrug:

I am strugling......not really...one has a valid point to make and a purpose. ;)

Howie63, as a "newbie" you have so much to learn my man...one of the fundamental requirements on the forum is for members to publicly and regularly sing hymns supporting certain traders. Alternatively, suffer the wrath of the supporters groups. :D

I am only half-serious chaps but we do need to show some respect for the fact that others who post may have a valid point if not many valid points.

Oh dear, I think I am probably going to be as popular as Howie63.

I'd hardly call it a fundamental requirement of this forum to praise traders all of the time - if someone would like to voice feedback, that's great. If not - then fair enough. Feedback both good and bad is always appreciated.

It could also be said that some are always against certain traders - but you don't see the traders in question making a song and dance about it.
You'll always have some supporters and some that don't - it's all part of the business.