The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Events and Meets (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Lost or Found at Meets (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=159018)

Arctic 18th September 2013 11:47

Lost or Found at Meets

2 Attachment(s)
I thought it would be nice to have a thread that people could post on and ask about misplaced/lost an item, also for members whom have found an item at meets through out the year.

As we have just had a Wolverhampton nano meet and i note that Paul D as misplaced a collapsable camping chair grey/black one could they let him know meet was 14th & 15th Four Ashes.

I also had in my possession a green folding chair which was left at the Wolverhampton nano on Sat 6th & Sun 7th Four Ashes this is now in cocckaa's caravan.

Also to add to that is a 15mm socket ring spanner which i believe is (Charlie's).

Any one whom finds or loses an item can ask on this thread and the more it gets used the more easy it maybe able to find your item, and can then be arranged to get it back to you cheers Arctic.;)

trebor 18th September 2013 21:02

its a great idea Steve, and yes i do have a spare chair which could be yours Paul

I am also missing a small yellow handled torx driver

Arctic 18th September 2013 21:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by trebor (Post 1422064)
its a great idea Steve, and yes i do have a spare chair which could be yours Paul

I am also missing a small yellow handled torx driver

Hi Rob
is it out of the set Nige had in his car if so it may have fallen out he may see this but might be best to ask ;)

Dragrad 18th September 2013 21:47

Good idea here Steve - so it is now "stuck" to keep it on top for everyone to see :D

andyg2011 18th September 2013 21:52

Well done Steve

Great idea

Arctic 18th September 2013 21:54

Hi Andrew.
Most appreciated i am sure quite a few of us whom attend the different meets through out the year misplace one item or another, at least this is one way in which we may get the item to it's rightful owner cheers Arctic ;)

Dragrad 18th September 2013 22:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arctic (Post 1422140)
Hi Andrew.
Most appreciated i am sure quite a few of us whom attend the different meets through out the year misplace one item or another, at least this is one way in which we may get the item to it's rightful owner cheers Arctic ;)

There is usually something left behind when we come to the clear-up at the Nationals as well. So a good idea, and glad I "stuck" it :D

Arctic 17th June 2014 02:36

Apparently / "evidently" some tools may have gone missing at the nano meet 14th and 15th June as of yet we do not know what, ie ring spanners, open end spanners, what make how many which helps if we knew.

But all the same those whom attended could you please look n yout cars under your seats if you had any work carried out, also take a look in your own tool box just in case by mistake they were put in to it most appreciated Arctic.

andyg2011 17th June 2014 07:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arctic (Post 1707965)
Apparently / "evidently" some tools may have gone missing at the nano meet 14th and 15th June as of yet we do not know what, ie ring spanners, open end spanners, what make how many which helps if we knew.

But all the same those whom attended could you please look n yout cars under your seats if you had any work carried out, also take a look in your own tool box just in case by mistake they were put in to it most appreciated Arctic.

Hope u find them tools and get the returned

Sorry I missed this one just got too much on ATM

Mischief 17th June 2014 08:02

Pauld has lost a Set of Quality Toughened Metric Allen Keys --- 8mm Deep Socket 1/4 drive (special order to replace) & pair of Mole Grips 10 inch at the may meet and a 3/8 drive Ratchet and 3/8 drive T50 Torx socket.

I posted in the midlands region section as I didn't spot this thread :getmecoat: my fault as I post before looking :duh:

I hope someone finds these items and returns them ASAP.