The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Regional Events Forum: The Midlands (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=84)
-   -   Four Ashes (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=277489)

derek v 30th December 2017 18:02

Four Ashes

Kez and myself had a few hours in the four ashes this afternoon and had a chat with the gaffer in the lounge. A really nice guy, this pub is going places with loads of customers and a great atmosphere...

woolleysox 21st February 2018 19:57

Had our monthly meet yesterday and it’s showing signs of improvement spruced up and a lot more customers plus 11 of us. Pleasant evening still no food on the go yet hope all sorted for first nano fingers crossed.😁🇬🇧🇬🇧

Rob

woolleysox 27th April 2018 20:36

Meet in April wash out pub closed note on door family funeral. We are getting mixed reports re the pub Trebor popping in to,check,it out. Fingers crossed:}

Number 6 27th April 2018 20:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by woolleysox (Post 2624373)
Meet in April wash out pub closed note on door family funeral. We are getting mixed reports re the pub Trebor popping in to,check,it out. Fingers crossed:}

Please keep me up to date as I am coming over and hope to be at the Nanno..

woolleysox 27th April 2018 21:40

:smilie_re: I’m sure Rob or Arctic will post as soon as they can confirm all ok.

squire 28th April 2018 17:31

Having just read the post on the Nano website posted by "derek v", it doesn't make for very good reading regarding Nano meets, hopefully all will be resolved :shrug:. :o

Martyn

derek v 28th April 2018 17:58

Don't fret lads If the Gaffer at the Four Ashes has moved out then it's something that nobody could have foreseen. Not like you have been there before. I know full well that the powers that be are on top off this. If a new gaffer is in place then approach will be in place if not then continuance plans are being looked at.

squire 28th April 2018 18:11

Don't know if Rob (Trebor) or Steve (Arctic) have seen your post yet Derek, I'm sure there will be a response before the weekend is out.

derek v 28th April 2018 18:29

i'm sure they know. Ive made sure of that

trebor 28th April 2018 19:13

Thanks for the heads up Derek , the Ashes is under offer so hopefully a new tenant will be in there soon enough for us to continue with the nano in 2 weeks time , and we have been here so many times before that we can only hope the new tenant continues with the arrangement we have.

In the meantime we are checking out the nearby marina in case we need to switch there at short notice, so one way or another we are confident that the meet will go ahead and we should have an answer mid week or at the latest next weekend

Rob