The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Double Din Navigation Systems (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=92)
-   -   Navall Star Technical and Follow up thread for Navall Star Owners ONLY Please (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=249484)

Radioguy 24th September 2017 21:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Armstrong (Post 2544135)
Coolcat - Jeff, can you advise please - On my return from the Med the sat nav went haywire - It kept trying to bring me along a road which ran parallel to the one I was on. It really went berserk. Now, was this the fault of the 'Star' or the SD card? It recognized all routes on the way down OK.Same roads
cheers
John

HI John

Its nothing to do with the Head unit for certain, Its something to do with IGO8 maps or your route planning

Sean

John Armstrong 25th September 2017 11:03

Sean, Thanks for the response but the sd card came from you just some months ago..... John

KernowRover 25th September 2017 17:36

Quote:

Have you tried the IPOD Plugged to the correct USB, There is Only ONE That is for IPOD. Not just any USB lead .
Hi Sean,
Just tried my ipod nano in the ipod input and success it worked for 30 minutes, then suddenly it stopped.

Now when I try it states incompatible unit.

Regards
Tom.

Peterd1947 23rd October 2017 07:24

Navall Star Wi fi

I cannot connect my Navall 3 to my wi fi even though the wi fi signal is strong. Every time I try to use the browser it says not cnnected. Anyone know the process?

Radioguy 25th October 2017 16:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Peterd1947 (Post 2554475)
I cannot connect my Navall 3 to my wi fi even though the wi fi signal is strong. Every time I try to use the browser it says not cnnected. Anyone know the process?

Hi Peter , First is your Wifi turned on in the settings?

And then you have to set it up there with password etc to your wifi source.

Peterd1947 27th October 2017 16:40

Thanks Jeff - Checked the settings and Wi-fi is connected and signal excellent @ 65mps. What if anything do I have to do now?

Simulator 19th November 2017 17:10

swc

A while ago I had trouble with my dash cam not replaying and over a few weeks gave Sean some stick over it. I eventually found that the sd card I was using had a damaged 'copper finger'. On replacing it the dashcam is now working fine - my apologies Sean.
However, I have had trouble with the SWC not working, As I had removed a symphony unit when fitting the 'star' I assumed as it was plug & play there was no further wiring to do. I have checked the steering wheel controls and the horn works ok so assume the rotary connector is ok. Have I missed something or can anyone help?

MDW 19th November 2017 17:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simulator (Post 2565259)
A while ago I had trouble with my dash cam not replaying and over a few weeks gave Sean some stick over it. I eventually found that the sd card I was using had a damaged 'copper finger'. On replacing it the dashcam is now working fine - my apologies Sean.

However, I have had trouble with the SWC not working, As I had removed a symphony unit when fitting the 'star' I assumed as it was plug & play there was no further wiring to do. I have checked the steering wheel controls and the horn works ok so assume the rotary connector is ok. Have I missed something or can anyone help?

Did you connect the swc connectors into the red connector block on the loom which came with the star?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

coolcat 19th November 2017 17:55

Quote:

You will need to splice into the two wires on the red connector and splice those two to the orange/blue and purple/blue wires on the iso connector of the car loom.
It doesn't matter which way round:}

Radioguy 19th November 2017 18:25

Quote:

Hi Gerry

I have sent you a Picture showing the connections

Thanks , Glad the DVR is up and running.......Was quite a perplexing issue !

Sean