The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   what really annoys YOU (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=61959)

billybhoy 5th June 2010 19:48

what really annoys YOU

the thing that really burns me up are ADVERTS ON TV.programme just starts and then we are away for some ADVERTISING. seems to me there is about the same amount of time for adverts as their is for the programme:mad::mad::mad:
regards
Billy

Ragman 5th June 2010 19:49

Yep - and the ads are at twice the volume of the programme

Joseph 5th June 2010 19:51

Ha, have you ever watched tv in america? Literally every 5 minutes there is an ad break.

I was watching judge judy (Screw you! I like it) and the time it took for a woman to explain a short story (Only she spoke, noone else) was the whole programme time before ads. Its actually painful to watch.

I don't think we have too many ads, I dislike watching a show that I like and then every advert being aimed at teenage girls... Thats kinda a kick in the nuts.

Joseph 5th June 2010 19:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ragman (Post 535998)
Yep - and the ads are at twice the volume of the programme

Now THATS annoying, I sometimes leave my tv on when I go to sleep (I have it on an auto timer to turn off) and whenever the ad break comes on it wakes me up.

Parker 5th June 2010 19:58

Never watch ads I Sky plus everything and fast forward or better still catch it on Sky Anytime no ads at all.

But, what annnoys me?

People who stand in shop doorways and chat, just move to a corner somewhere you idiots. And whilst I'm on my soap box people who fill up fuel and then spend ridiculous amounts of time paying for the fuel and doing their weekly shop - get your car off the pump grrrrrr.

Oh and people who always try to out do you. I had a boss once and if you said to him, I bought a 3 tonne elephant on the weekend, he'd end up having a ****** box to keep it in, hell he was annoying.

sikelsh 5th June 2010 20:03

My number one is people who slop their food while eating with mouth open making clack clack slurpp noises. I could do time over it.

FredSpencer 5th June 2010 20:11

People who get annoyed about nothing much at all. ;) :getmecoat:

Zeb 5th June 2010 20:12

People who refuse to think about stuff too much because it requires effort and makes them uncomfortable...people who don't ask questions, people who just accept what they are told because its the easier option....:(

Er...shouldn't this be in the 'Social forum'? ;)

Dallas 5th June 2010 20:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Parker (Post 536012)
But, what annnoys me?

People who stand in shop doorways and chat, just move to a corner somewhere you idiots. And whilst I'm on my soap box people who fill up fuel and then spend ridiculous amounts of time paying for the fuel and doing their weekly shop - get your car off the pump grrrrrr.

Oh and people who always try to out do you. I had a boss once and if you said to him, I bought a 3 tonne elephant on the weekend, he'd end up having a ****** box to keep it in, hell he was annoying.

:D:D:D:D Those 3 things are at the top of my list for sure.

........ but what really gets on my **** is, when you are in a shop being served by the cashier and the cashier starts chatting to another cashier all about what they did last night or what they are doing on Friday night, WELL! thats just makes the shop look so so poor in any quality of service........

I mean there is a time and place for everything ....... (staff Room). :D

............... it does make me laugh though......

thomas 75 connie 5th June 2010 20:28

What annoys me is people that damage other peoples property and don't own up to it. how many times have you come back to find your car has a dent , scratch or broken part:mad: