The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Just checking in (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=303974)

bluebird 1st April 2020 16:17

Just checking in

Hello everyone
Just checking in to see if we are all staying safe n well n not gone loopy yet
Im lucky( if u can call it that) i can still go to work with been a key worker n get to take dogs out we have no one around us for a good 2/3 miles just open fields

planenut 1st April 2020 16:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluebird (Post 2802952)
Hello everyone
Just checking in to see if we are all staying safe n well n not gone loopy yet
Im lucky( if u can call it that) i can still go to work with been a key worker n get to take dogs out we have no one around us for a good 2/3 miles just open fields

Yes, I can pop out to my Tesco for the essentials, but it is awkward trying to hold your breath for quarter of an hour. The wheels on my toy dog I got from the charity shop have broken so it's reduced the exercise opportunities.

FLYING BANANA 1st April 2020 17:19

Still ticking over ok Deb’s. Keeping busy. Staying happy.

macafee2 1st April 2020 18:37

I've decided not to work but am easily keeping myself amused, working on the car, garden and house.
This will all be over before I have the jobs done.

macafee2

trebor 1st April 2020 18:41

able to work from home, too many trips to the fridge !

Rogue 1st April 2020 18:42

All good here... Going a little stir crazy but managing to fill the time... On a positive note had my last procedure results back and although i've got to go for blood tests every few months i shouldn't have to have any more full on samples taken :)

Saga Lout 1st April 2020 18:42

It's crazy.

I've been here before with Denise, we did all of this when she had her transplant, she's self isolating and I'm running after people that are too. My brother has liver failure and relies on me, I'm out there trying to be extra careful.

sworks 1st April 2020 18:49

I’m staying in due to breathing issues and Mrs Sworks is going out as and when we need stuff. Her previous job involved handling pretty nasty substances so she’s an expert at contamination control. I think I’m going to cut the grass tomorrow as not going out is certainly starting to have a negative effect...

marinabrian 1st April 2020 18:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by sworks (Post 2802999)
I’m staying in due to breathing issues and Mrs Sworks is going out as and when we need stuff. Her previous job involved handling pretty nasty substances so she’s an expert at contamination control. I think I’m going to cut the grass tomorrow as not going out is certainly starting to have a negative effect...

I'm sure Tracy's PPE was quite a lot better than the stuff Chris gets to wear though :eek:

Cutting grass sounds a lot like hard work, today I walked the dog, then washed the ZT, I would have done more but I appear to have knacked my left knee :getmecoat:

Ho hum :cool:

sworks 1st April 2020 19:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by marinabrian (Post 2803008)
I'm sure Tracy's PPE was quite a lot better than the stuff Chris gets to wear though :eek:

Cutting grass sounds a lot like hard work, today I walked the dog, then washed the ZT, I would have done more but I appear to have knacked my left knee :getmecoat:

Ho hum :cool:

I suppose Chris can at least see the mess that’s generated :getmecoat::D I hate gardening and we normally have somebody cut the grass for us but obviously not at the moment. I just need to get out of the house so either gardening or pottering with the 75 or mini might happen. Hope the knee’s not too sore