The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   V8 Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   The Bear has just tripped................. (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=302783)

FLYING BANANA 10th February 2020 14:38

The Bear has just tripped.................

............................... Over onto 64,000 miles. Still loving the ZTT.

SCP440 10th February 2020 14:53

Mine went past 93k today on my way back from Cambridge today.

Great car and as long as I can get fuel to put in it I will keep driving it.

edwardmk 6th April 2020 18:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by SCP440 (Post 2792271)
Mine went past 93k today on my way back from Cambridge today.

Great car and as long as I can get fuel to put in it I will keep driving it.

Just recorded 69151 on my silver ZT V8. Bought it new for £16999 Dec 2005 from Arnold Clark in Edinburgh. I'd always bought second or third hand previously, but the discount was too good to miss. One test drive and I was hooked. Picked up a ticket on the return from Edinburgh to Truro. (I still think they only pulled me over to look at the car since I was only travelling slightly faster than everything else!) Silver machine has been bagged by Simondi so I have to think of another name lol.:shrug: A greatly underrated car. Still solid, no scuttle shake, and runs effortlessly all day at the legal limit.

FLYING BANANA 6th April 2020 18:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by edwardmk (Post 2804147)
Just recorded 69151 on my silver ZT V8. Bought it new for £16999 Dec 2005 from Arnold Clark in Edinburgh. I'd always bought second or third hand previously, but the discount was too good to miss. One test drive and I was hooked. Picked up a ticket on the return from Edinburgh to Truro. (I still think they only pulled me over to look at the car since I was only travelling slightly faster than everything else!) Silver machine has been bagged by Simondi so I have to think of another name lol.:shrug: A greatly underrated car. Still solid, no scuttle shake, and runs effortlessly all day at the legal limit.

Once the current situation has eased we’ll have to meet up. I usually attend the MGOC breakfast meet at Trevaskis Farm, near Camborne, on the 3rd Sunday of every month, obviously not at the moment though.

edwardmk 6th April 2020 19:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by FLYING BANANA (Post 2804152)
Once the current situation has eased we’ll have to meet up. I usually attend the MGOC breakfast meet at Trevaskis Farm, near Camborne, on the 3rd Sunday of every month, obviously not at the moment though.

I know Trevaskis Farm quite well. I'll look forward to meeting when we get the all clear. Hopefully not too many weeks before they let us out again. :shrug: