The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Technical Help Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Anyone who has solved the bonnet release problem ... (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=124427)

__chris__ 12th September 2012 11:05

Anyone who has solved the bonnet release problem ...

I've been kindly supplied with the info' from the mod. team on how to solve the issue I have with the bonnet not opening.

However, I'm having problems actually carrying this out :confused: and would be grateful if I could chat to someone who has already done this themselves successfully for a bit of advice/reassurance.

Is there anyone on here that I could PM?

HarryM1BYT 12th September 2012 11:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by __chris__ (Post 1097155)
I've been kindly supplied with the info' from the mod. team on how to solve the issue I have with the bonnet not opening.

However, I'm having problems actually carrying this out :confused: and would be grateful if I could chat to someone who has already done this themselves successfully for a bit of advice/reassurance.

Is there anyone on here that I could PM?

PM me if you like.

mdharris 18th September 2012 14:48

bonnet locked

hi - could you send me the info on opening the bonnet

HarryM1BYT 18th September 2012 14:55

No, you must PM a Mod. in the first instance.

Canonite 18th September 2012 20:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by mdharris (Post 1101596)
hi - could you send me the info on opening the bonnet

I'm against this information just being handed out freely like it is. Very few of these people ever come back once they've got the answer :shrug:

MrDoodles 18th September 2012 20:31

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canonite (Post 1101848)
I'm against this information just being handed out freely like it is. Very few of these people ever come back once they've got the answer :shrug:

I've always been amazed that we give it out freely to non paid up members! :confused:

HarryM1BYT 18th September 2012 20:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canonite (Post 1101848)

It is not given out freely, the mods carry out some basic checks first before releasing the information.

Chris made it clear to me that he already knew how to get in, he was just struggling slightly with the finer details of the instructions he was already in possession of.

pab 18th September 2012 20:49

The issue of opening bonnets and generally discussing methods of releasing bonnets is a sensitive issue on a Public Forum.

If any member is experiencing difficulty in this area please contact a Moderator in the first instance.

Thread closed.