The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Must be sheer hard work and dedication. (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=150574)

Heddy 22nd June 2013 17:22

Must be sheer hard work and dedication.

Looking at the galleries it seems a lot of cars are pristine or showroom condition. Did you all buy your cars like this? Is it hard work and effort? Love my car but it's not perfect. It has light scratches, stone chips etc. I would dearly love to have a re-spray and start afresh, maybe one day I'll do that. Anyway, well done to you all for preserving such a fine car.
Heddy.

James.uk 22nd June 2013 18:17

Yep, loads of hard work, time, effort, dedication, expense etc etc.. I know, coz I have asked a load of people, and decided not to bother... :D:D:D

Gman2 22nd June 2013 18:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by James.uk (Post 1341816)
Yep, loads of hard work, time, effort, dedication, expense etc etc.. I know, coz I have asked a load of people, and decided not to bother... :D:D:D

:D :D

Didn't you know that all our cars are absolutely pristine and if you can't be bothered putting at least 10hrs per week washing and buffing then this forum ain't for you ;)

Back to planet reality my Cdti has so many stone chips that I'm now seeking a solar red donor bonnet. Then I've got to think of the other panels :(. The ZTT has paint oxidisation and the alloys are in poor order so basically enjoy the car and keep it in good order and the cosmetics are a nice to do if you have the time :)

ssizefive 22nd June 2013 18:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by James.uk (Post 1341816)

Now that is not true & you know it - I saw your car last week at Harewood & a couple of weeks ago at the Hollow tree charity event & I would say it had been washed on both these occasions :D

Steve.

berkshirelad 22nd June 2013 18:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by ssizefive (Post 1341837)
Now that is not true & you know it - I saw your car last week at Harewood & a couple of weeks ago at the Hollow tree charity event & I would say it had been washed on both these occasions :D

Steve.

Aah, but had it rained?

That's how mine mostly gets washed...

FredSpencer 22nd June 2013 18:52

Jimbob puts more effort into putting as little effort into anything he does than he puts into anything else. ;)

Grumpy1 22nd June 2013 18:52

My car looks absolutely fabulous. From a distance! :D

Chad. :}

Kiltman 22nd June 2013 19:02

You can see the blemishes on mine from Google Earth!

Grumpy1 22nd June 2013 19:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiltman (Post 1341864)

Blimey - so you can! :D

GED75 22nd June 2013 19:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiltman (Post 1341864)

:laughing2::laughing2::laughing2:funny