The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Technical Help Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   Message from roverron (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=138127)

Roverron 20th February 2013 20:31

Message from roverron

Can I please ask anyone with a query about a Synergy, Pierburgh maf or Digimafam, whether new or second hand, to PM me or PM me a link to their thread. Alternatively, email me at [email protected] I always reply so feel free to re send your email or pm if you don't hear from me in a day or two.

I wish I did have more time to spend monitoring thread so i can help out with problems and queries but I'm sure you'll agree that its best to get the answer direct from the horses mouth.

Thanks,
Ron

75driver 24th March 2013 12:17

2 Attachment(s)
Hi Ron,
Just purchased a 2nd hand synergy that came off a ztt.
Plan to fit to my 75 CTDi.
Question are:
1. which model is it, as label just says synergy.
2. No thumb wheel, but arrow head on screw is pointing to 5.30 o'clock. Is this setting 3?
3. Have you any installation instructions that you could forward?

Thanks.Attachment 21385Attachment 21386

Mike Noc 24th March 2013 12:26

You did read Ron's opening post? :shrug:

ducatiman 24th March 2013 12:53

Hey 75driver which part of roverrons message did you not under stand, was it the bit where he says that he doesn't have enough time to monitor threads, or the bit where he says to message him or email him, or the bit where he says to get the info direct from the horses mouth ??:shrug: :getmecoat:

Doh!!!!

Roverron 24th March 2013 13:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by 75driver (Post 1259365)
Hi Ron,
Just purchased a 2nd hand synergy that came off a ztt.
Plan to fit to my 75 CTDi.
Question are:
1. which model is it, as label just says synergy.
2. No thumb wheel, but arrow head on screw is pointing to 5.30 o'clock. Is this setting 3?
3. Have you any installation instructions that you could forward?

Thanks.Attachment 21385Attachment 21386

If it just says Synergy, it will be a Synergy 1 - just has one toggle switch.

You really need a Synergy 2a or e and I can part ex it, assuming its in good working order for £140 delivered (£186.90 delivered new for club members).

Ron

If the email notification system is working I will reply to existing threads where I can help. New threads about the Synergy or other of my products are the ones I miss and hence the reason for starting this one.

Westonboy 24th March 2013 14:55

I recently used a pm to Ron asking advice and he answered very quickly and helpfully, so thanks Ron.:bowdown:

75driver 24th March 2013 15:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by ducatiman (Post 1259392)
Hey 75driver which part of roverrons message did you not under stand, was it the bit where he says that he doesn't have enough time to monitor threads, or the bit where he says to message him or email him, or the bit where he says to get the info direct from the horses mouth ??:shrug: :getmecoat:

Doh!!!!

Just back in and saw this.
Thought I WAS doing a PM.
iPhones.......Doh!
Am I bad.
Sorry sir. Will PM Ron later, as unit does just say synergy, but Has 2 toggle switches, labelled TU3 and mafam.