The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   why,why,why cant we upload (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=286927)

crazy frog 12th August 2018 05:14

why,why,why cant we upload

With the photo bucket fiasco at least a year ago CABBAGING a lot of our amazing wonderful posts and threads
WHY CAN WE NOT NOW!!! UPLOAD PHOTOS directly from our devices/Computers. IT ISNT ROCKET SCIENCE.
I FOR ONE WOULD BE PREPAIRED TO PAY an increased membership IF NEEDED.

Les4048 12th August 2018 05:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazy frog (Post 2659198)
With the photo bucket fiasco at least a year ago CABBAGING a lot of our amazing wonderful posts and threads
WHY CAN WE NOT NOW!!! UPLOAD PHOTOS directly from our devices/Computers. IT ISNT ROCKET SCIENCE.
I FOR ONE WOULD BE PREPAIRED TO PAY an increased membership IF NEEDED.

I’ve been saying it for a long time but the forum will do nothing about it. Other forums can do it, there’s another I use and you simply upload as many pictures to the forum as you want by simply adding files and then they appear in a sensible size. Not all of us use computers, I prefer an iPad but it’s a right faff on here so I usually don’t bother as it only appears as a small thumbnail. Come on guys get it fixed

victorgte 12th August 2018 05:40

Using the Tapatalk app to view this forum, uploading pictures to the forum is easy. 3 taps and its done. I use it just for putting up pictures or viewing whilst away from home.

macafee2 12th August 2018 06:15

mmm I find this forum easy to upload pictures to from my pc, not the same with other forums you have to put them somewhere else. As for a phone, I have a phone closer to an Abacus than a modern phone :)
macafee2

Les4048 12th August 2018 07:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by victorgte (Post 2659200)
Using the Tapatalk app to view this forum, uploading pictures to the forum is easy. 3 taps and its done. I use it just for putting up pictures or viewing whilst away from home.

I just tried it uploading pictures to the V8 section. Yes it’s easy and I picked “best” from the options thinking it was the best for forums but it’s not as pictures are huge making all the following comments small. At least it’s easy and I’ll know to pick a smaller size next time. Thanks for the tip :bowdown:

crazy frog 12th August 2018 10:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by macafee2 (Post 2659202)
mmm I find this forum easy to upload pictures to from my pc, not the same with other forums you have to put them somewhere else. As for a phone, I have a phone closer to an Abacus than a modern phone :)
macafee2

Please sir , can you tell me how you do it without a third party site.
thankyou Paul

crazy frog 12th August 2018 11:13

Quote:

macafee2

Already asked you the important question,
However regarding your Abacus if you push one ball to the left and one ball to the right that means there is nothing in the middle is that right? well nobody can call you a cocky NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD- Ha Ha.:}

crazy frog 12th August 2018 11:26

[QUOTE=macafee2;2659202]mmm I find this forum easy to upload pictures to from my pc, not the same with other forums you have to put them somewhere else. As for a phone, I have a phone closer to an Abacus than a modern phone :)
macafee2[/QUOTE

Gorden Bennit the Naughty Naughty Naughty word was NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD-NAUGHTY WORD- ?

crazy frog 12th August 2018 11:30

Quote:

macafee2

lets see if this works the Naughty Word was G,i,t,

maxi_crawf 12th August 2018 11:42

I use my laptop to go on here but if I want to post pics I use tapatalk, I don't know how or why it works but it does. :)