The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Moronic a&&&* (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=289304)

Rev Jules 19th October 2018 18:55

Moronic a&&&*

Some of you may know I have just got a beautiful BRG saloon, which was given to the forum by John Howard, who died back in July.
The thing is it has a Disabled class tax against it and is Sorned at the moment,
The dick head stepson of his has not bothered to send me any of the documents,
I can’t tax it or register it in my name, I have phoned him on numerous occasions, he promises to send me the green slip, he still has the V5, of which I have not been able to sign as the new owner.
I have to send the slip plus a V70 changing the tax class to a petrol car so I can tax it, Bearing in mind I still have not signed the V5.

Any suggestions would grateful.

Rev

FLYING BANANA 19th October 2018 18:58

Go and knock on his front door and ask.

75c 19th October 2018 19:00

Of all the people who could have got John's car, the only one who would have complained as regularly and as loudly is you. You seem to have very little in the way of respect or gratitude. Calling John's stepson names because he's probably a little bit distracted, demanding the name of the club's solicitors, posting threads to announce people have pm's ... it's all just a bit much.

You've got a free car, spend the £25 on getting the V5 replaced and stop whining.

topman 19th October 2018 19:02

Can't you order a new V5 from dvla if you prove it's yours?

Ennine 19th October 2018 19:03

All you need to know is contained on THIS PAGE

Gate Keeper 19th October 2018 19:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rev Jules (Post 2679224)

Some of you may know I have just got a beautiful BRG saloon, which was given to the forum by John Howard, who died back in July.
The thing is it has a Disabled class tax against it and is Sorned at the moment,
The dick head stepson of his has not bothered to send me any of the documents,
I can’t tax it or register it in my name, I have phoned him on numerous occasions, he promises to send me the green slip, he still has the V5, of which I have not been able to sign as the new owner.
I have to send the slip plus a V70 changing the tax class to a petrol car so I can tax it, Bearing in mind I still have not signed the V5.

Any suggestions would grateful.

Rev

John lived in Bracknell right? Next Thursday, I am driving to Wiltshire. Julien, I could call into see the stepson and pick it up on the way and then post it to you. Another option, but requires cooperation from the stepson. If you think this will be successful or practical, drop me a pm.

suffolk boy 19th October 2018 19:15

is your talent being obnoxious and rude or where you born like it?only you seem to have some issues as this is not the first time you have thrown your toys out of the pram the minute you do not get a response,this attitude tends to get folks backs up who as pointed out by other members may have more important things in life to be dealing with.

Rev Jules 19th October 2018 19:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by FLYING BANANA (Post 2679226)
Go and knock on his front door and ask.

Cheers your nearer to him than I am,:D:D

Rev

Rev Jules 19th October 2018 19:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by 75c (Post 2679228)
Of all the people who could have got John's car, the only one who would have complained as regularly and as loudly is you. You seem to have very little in the way of respect or gratitude. Calling John's stepson names because he's probably a little bit distracted, demanding the name of the club's solicitors, posting threads to announce people have pm's ... it's all just a bit much.

You've got a free car, spend the £25 on getting the V5 replaced and stop whining.

Many Thanks your input has been gratfully received. For your info it was not free.

Rev

Rev Jules 19th October 2018 19:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by topman (Post 2679230)
Can't you order a new V5 from dvla if you prove it's yours?

How do I prove it is mine?

Rev