The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Regional Events Forum: East Anglia (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=102)
-   -   Spring Classic Car Show , Duxford 3rd of May 2015..... (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=209042)

Lynyrd Skynner 21st February 2015 19:36

Spring Classic Car Show , Duxford 3rd of May 2015.....

Would anybody be interest in this meet ?

The cost is £ 10 per adult and £5 for kids 5-15 pay on the gate ,this gets you admission to the whole of the Duxford complex ,
if anyone has not been before its a great show and being one of the 1st big ones of the season lots of cars turn up normally around 800 all makes and models , as a club we would have our own dedicated parking area , everytime I have been there is always a Spitfire or 2 or something doing a flying display during the day which is always fantastic to see and hear .

please note this is not an official 75/ZT owners club meet and is not covered by the club insurance and the club takes no responsibility for the meet.

So up to you guys and gals ....?

Lynyrd Skynner
Flying Banana
Rick-sta
Alanjay
Coolguy
Beejay
Newguypete
Simon.jane
Gino
Klarzy Klan
bikerdude666
Colmar
190SETouring
Championdaddy
John h
Pecktser123
myrover2013
Dragonheart65
Flo
Alan Z-T-T
Woody804
zonk1969
gary b +1
Steve811
pre pace
Phil T4
Paulym
Holland314
Rockyholland
Andy Fryer
trebor260
Buckyhill
ZR Express

FLYING BANANA 21st February 2015 19:41

Me please. Hoping to bring both.

Rick-sta 21st February 2015 19:54

yes please steve! I missed out on this one last year due to exams :( would be well up for it this year :}

alanjay 21st February 2015 19:55

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lynyrd Skynner (Post 1927596)
Would anybody be interest in this meet ?

The cost is £ 10 per adult and £5 for kids 5-15 pay on the gate ,this gets you admission to the whole of the Duxford complex ,
if anyone has not been before its a great show and being one of the 1st big ones of the season lots of cars turn up normally around 800 all makes and models , as a club we would have our own dedicated parking area , everytime I have been there is always a Spitfire or 2 or something doing a flying display during the day which is always fantastic to see and hear .

So up to you guys and gals ....?

I'll endorse that this a great place for a meet having been last year. My only reservation was lots of other groups were allowed to show their club insignia flags but not us.

A missed opportunity to promote the club IMHO.

But back to point, I'm down for two meets the weeks before (POL & Cheddar).

If I'm not too exhausted I'll be there.

Lynyrd Skynner 21st February 2015 20:01

The club has to have public liability insurance of £5 million to put up gazebos and banners or flags , not my rules, Duxfords.....

coolguy 21st February 2015 20:18

Sounds good, but I am already going to Donington (Historic race meeting) and the Rushden Historic Cavalcade that weekend. Still, perhaps the garden can wait!

championdaddy 21st February 2015 20:33

Me please...... and see if you can get the same spot again !! :D:D

championdaddy 21st February 2015 20:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lynyrd Skynner (Post 1927621)
The club has to have public liability insurance of £5 million to put up gazebos and banners or flags , not my rules, Duxfords.....

No point in asking either.....We know the owner won't.

We make the club......lets just enjoy it.

myrover2013 21st February 2015 20:38

Put Mr & Mrs neish down please

RogerHeinz57 21st February 2015 20:42

Steve, I'm up for that, please include me in the list. Many thanks & welcome back to ownership of one of these great cars!
:}