The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Social Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Van gaal now van gone (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=245263)

barney bear 21st May 2016 20:30

Van gaal now van gone

Jose will apparently be the mancs new manager:mad:

Jose Mourinho: Manchester United to appoint former Chelsea boss
http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/36351371

topman 21st May 2016 20:34

Should have been him as soon as fergie left, they've just wasted a couple of seasons with two keeping the seat warm.

suzublu 21st May 2016 20:41

It's not the manager, It's the primadonna footballers at fault:duh::shrug: too much money, very little talent, not just MFC, the whole league, stopped watching years ago, just not worth it:shrug:

Ravinder 21st May 2016 21:09

Just heard about this. It saddens me that united appear to have lost their identity. Everything that Ferguson built appears to be fading away. Now, it seems like we're like every other club and will get rid of managers as and when. Mourinho has been successful most of the time but I don't like him. I think he loves the attention in the media and likes to stir people up the wrong way. Football is more of a business now and not so much a sport.

FLYER 21st May 2016 21:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ravinder (Post 2293628)
Just heard about this. It saddens me that united appear to have lost their identity. Everything that Ferguson built appears to be fading away. Now, it seems like we're like every other club and will get rid of managers as and when. Mourinho has been successful most of the time but I don't like him. I think he loves the attention in the media and likes to stir people up the wrong way. Football is more of a business now and not so much a sport.

The special one ( big headed one :D) will if he gets it bring success to Utd ..

Just my opinion of course .:D

Ravinder 21st May 2016 23:53

I am not a fan of the type of football played under Van Gaal. Possession is fine if you can create chances and score lots of goals like Barcelona etc. But, we only keep the ball and rarely go forward. All this side to side and backward passing does nothing and is not entertaining. It isn't in the clubs DNA. If we were scoring goals and winning lots of matches, it wouldn't be so much of an issue but we weren't doing this either.
I do respect Van Gaal as he has had a bit of success in his career and I'm thankful to him for giving some of the youngsters a chance, even in the big matches. I think this is where his strengths do lie, especially.

chipsceola 22nd May 2016 14:18

Maybe happy to leave with £5 million payout + £400,000 for FA Cup yesterday - nice work if you can get it.

RPWC 22nd May 2016 16:46

I do not follow football, never been interested,despite being a Geordie born and raised. The way it is now endorses my opinion even more, namby pamby wuss players, who fall lover in a heap and cry at the slightest tap!! When I had to play football and rugby during PE at school , you just got yelled at by the teacher to get up and get stuck back in again.They are excessively overpaid for what they do, (or don't do for that matter).
Fair enough their careers are short, but they do not need or deserve the disgusting salaries they get. Neither do the managers.

FLYER 22nd May 2016 18:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by RPWC (Post 2294205)
I do not follow football, never been interested,despite being a Geordie born and raised. The way it is now endorses my opinion even more, namby pamby wuss players, who fall lover in a heap and cry at the slightest tap!! When I had to play football and rugby during PE at school , you just got yelled at by the teacher to get up and get stuck back in again.They are excessively overpaid for what they do, (or don't do for that matter).
Fair enough their careers are short, but they do not need or deserve the disgusting salaries they get. Neither do the managers.

Richard you should be in government .

Sports minister or Justice Minister i cant make my mind up .:D

RPWC 22nd May 2016 21:43

Quote:

Originally Posted by FLYER (Post 2294290)
Richard you should be in government .

Sports minister or Justice Minister i cant make my mind up .:D

You choose guv.:D