The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Regional Events Forum: South Central (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   Caldecotte Arms , Milton Keynes , Sunday 29th January 2017 (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=259551)

Lynyrd Skynner 4th January 2017 13:22

Sunday 29th January 2017 , Caldecotte Arms , Milton Keynes ,

Please be aware this is not an official 75 & ZT Owners Club meet and as such is not covered by the Club’s public liability insurance. Also the Owners Club take no responsibility for the meet in any way.

Hopefully the sun will shine for us, as the location is a great setting for good weather!!! The Meet will be on the 29th January and will start at around 10:30ish as the pub does not open till 12:00

Table will be booked for around 13:00, we will have the upstairs area set aside for us again, which should be fine for up to around 25+ people.... Remember to try and keep in 2's as they do a 2 for £10 deal that makes the food great value....

Phil-T4 will be gracing us with his presence once more, so All the usual T4 services will be available along with X Power upgrades and replacement keys!!! Contact Phil-T4 by PM for further information..

DON'T FORGET THAT PHIL CAN DO THE 160 MAPS NOW AS WELL

Please post your name down here if you will be attending and please also add if you will be eating So I can make sure we have enough table space reserved...

Get your name down as we always have a good laugh and any new faces will be made most welcome!!!

1, Lynyrd Skynner.
2, Championdaddy+Eating
3, emm-gee-zed-tee+Eating
4, Stubie
5, shaun42
6, PhilT4+Eating
7, Davpil
8, Ozjensen+Eating
9, harrisop48+Eating
10, Bob and Pamela Williams+Eating
11, Dams+Eating
12, peter.goodson
Here is a picture of the venue and one of our old meets
http://i756.photobucket.com/albums/x...psb62d25sa.jpg

FLYING BANANA 4th January 2017 14:53

Not able to make this one Steve but I hope you have a good turnout and the weather stays kind.

Lynyrd Skynner 4th January 2017 20:02

Thanks Bob , good luck with the RS role again ....

championdaddy 5th January 2017 19:54

Yes I think I am actually free for this one !!!!! Wuhooooooo

emm-gee-zed-tee 5th January 2017 20:12

I'll make this one too Steve...
Even if I walk !!

STUBIE 5th January 2017 20:12

I'd love to pop down to this and give the ol V6 a run.

Stubs

beejay 7th January 2017 08:33

Give my 'ol. V6 a run as well, put me down please Steve

Lynyrd Skynner 11th January 2017 20:40

Please be aware this is not an official 75 & ZT Owners Club meet and as such is not covered by the Club’s public liability insurance. Also the Owners Club take no responsibility for the meet in any way.

Hopefully the sun will shine for us, as the location is a great setting for good weather!!! The Meet will be on the 29th January and will start at around 10:30ish as the pub does not open till 12:00

Table will be booked for around 13:00, we will have the upstairs area set aside for us again, which should be fine for up to around 25+ people.... Remember to try and keep in 2's as they do a 2 for £10 deal that makes the food great value....

Phil-T4 will be gracing us with his presence once more, so All the usual T4 services will be available along with X Power upgrades and replacement keys!!! Contact Phil-T4 by PM for further information..

DON'T FORGET THAT PHIL CAN DO THE 160 MAPS NOW AS WELL

Please post your name down here if you will be attending and please also add if you will be eating So I can make sure we have enough table space reserved...

Get your name down as we always have a good laugh and any new faces will be made most welcome!!!

1, Lynyrd Skynner.
2, Championdaddy
3, emm-gee-zed-tee
4, Stubie
5, beejay
6, PhilT4

Davpil 11th January 2017 22:39

Caldecott Arms Milton Keynes

If the snow isn't too deep, I'll be there.......

Davpil

gibbo103 12th January 2017 19:48

snow

1 Attachment(s)
The gritters in our yard in MK have been fitted with their snow ploughs today, so I'm sure I could persuade one of the guys to clear a path to the pub!
Can't do much about M1 or A5 as they are maintained by Highways England