The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Events and Meets (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   28th National Club Meet at Gretna Green The Video (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=297898)

J1MBO 29th July 2019 13:57

28th National Club Meet at Gretna Green The Video

Not the best of days and it showed in a lot of the video I shot, plus I always have issues with audio at Gretna :duh:.

Some sunny stills have been used in place of rather dull video, enough of the excuses :smilie_re:

Jim

FLYING BANANA 29th July 2019 15:03

Well done Jim. Nice video.

Reebs 29th July 2019 16:40

Thanks Jim, excellent coverage once again there on a challenging day weather wise.

suzublu 29th July 2019 16:41

Thanks Jim for recording these events:bowdown: Always good to look back on:cool:

Teflon 29th July 2019 17:45

Great video as always Jim. It gives those of us who couldn't make it a good idea of what we missed, and I've no doubt it brings back memories for those that were there. :}

Cheers,

Cliff

Bluejon 29th July 2019 17:55

Hi Jim,

Jan & I would like express our sincere thanks & much appreciation for yet another superb recording of the 28th National Club Meet & the first National to be held at Gretna,incidently in the 10th year of us attending this superb venue.

May I also take this opportunity to personally thank you so much for recording Jan & I's appreciation to all members,including stalwart regular attendees who & it goes without saying too numerous to mention here,including Jean & Yourself whom have regularly attended over the past 10 years.

Indeed,without your stirling work with your superb video's Jim,we would not be able to look back on these truly memorable events,so again please accept our sincere thanks once again.

Last but certainly not least,may we pass on our very special thanks to you for the recording of Jan & I's tribute to the memory of our very dear Friend & late Member Brian Alexander [Freebyrd]who was always a regular attendee at this event,the Lakeland Meets we held & many others,Brian will always hold a special place in Jan & I's hearts including many other Members we feel sure.

Many thanks once again Jim,Love to Jean take care of yourselves,we know things haven't been too good health wise for you both for a while now,but sincerely hope you both stay well & hope to see you both in the not too distant future.

Best Wishes.....John & Jan.

J1MBO 30th July 2019 10:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by FLYING BANANA (Post 2751150)
Well done Jim. Nice video.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reebs (Post 2751170)
Thanks Jim, excellent coverage once again there on a challenging day weather wise.

Quote:

Originally Posted by suzublu (Post 2751171)
Thanks Jim for recording these events:bowdown: Always good to look back on:cool:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teflon (Post 2751185)
Great video as always Jim. It gives those of us who couldn't make it a good idea of what we missed, and I've no doubt it brings back memories for those that were there. :}

Cheers,

Cliff

Thanks guys for all your comments truly they are appreciated, I'd rather lost interest during the last 12 months or so and was considering no longer videoing club events and uploading them to You Tube, safe to say your comments have now made me reconsider :cool:.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bluejon (Post 2751190)
Hi Jim,

Jan & I would like express our sincere thanks & much appreciation for yet another superb recording of the 28th National Club Meet & the first National to be held at Gretna,incidently in the 10th year of us attending this superb venue.

May I also take this opportunity to personally thank you so much for recording Jan & I's appreciation to all members,including stalwart regular attendees who & it goes without saying too numerous to mention here,including Jean & Yourself whom have regularly attended over the past 10 years.

Indeed,without your stirling work with your superb video's Jim,we would not be able to look back on these truly memorable events,so again please accept our sincere thanks once again.

Last but certainly not least,may we pass on our very special thanks to you for the recording of Jan & I's tribute to the memory of our very dear Friend & late Member Brian Alexander [Freebyrd]who was always a regular attendee at this event,the Lakeland Meets we held & many others,Brian will always hold a special place in Jan & I's hearts including many other Members we feel sure.

Many thanks once again Jim,Love to Jean take care of yourselves,we know things haven't been too good health wise for you both for a while now,but sincerely hope you both stay well & hope to see you both in the not too distant future.

Best Wishes.....John & Jan.

Many thanks John, your comments are the icing on the cake, thanks ever so much :o.

It was nice of Jan and you to take the time to celebrate both the 10th anniversary of the Anglo/Scottish meets and Brian Alexander, consequently I thought it warranted inclusion in the video of the day so others could also remember. As you say Brian was a real gent, always a pleasure to chat to and is sorely missed especially at certain yearly events.

Look after yourselves
Best wishes
Jim & Jean

GazYorkshire 30th July 2019 12:59

Quote:

Originally Posted by J1MBO (Post 2751294)
Thanks guys for all your comments truly they are appreciated, I'd rather lost interest during the last 12 months or so and was considering no longer videoing club events and uploading them to You Tube, safe to say your comments have now made me reconsider :cool:.

Noooo, you can't stop - I love your channel :}

RPWC 30th July 2019 13:47

Jim, your video work is a credit to you and the club, you are the club’s unofficial videographer. The content of your video is always spot on, capturing not just the cars, but the atmosphere of the event too. As you said on another thread, Gretna is a hard one to perfect, due to the background noise of the local motorway, plus the prevailing wind on that day too.
I think I can speak for all by saying that without your record of the events, the club would be a poorer place to be. Thanks for getting my back and not my face in the first part, it is much appreciated:D. No joke intended, also for the nice still shot of my non Rover car.:bowdown:
Please continue with your good work.

J1MBO 31st July 2019 09:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by GazYorkshire (Post 2751316)
Noooo, you can't stop - I love your channel :}

Thanks Gaz, I really appreciate your comment.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RPWC (Post 2751322)
Jim, your video work is a credit to you and the club, you are the club’s unofficial videographer. The content of your video is always spot on, capturing not just the cars, but the atmosphere of the event too. As you said on another thread, Gretna is a hard one to perfect, due to the background noise of the local motorway, plus the prevailing wind on that day too.
I think I can speak for all by saying that without your record of the events, the club would be a poorer place to be. Thanks for getting my back and not my face in the first part, it is much appreciated:D. No joke intended, also for the nice still shot of my non Rover car.:bowdown:
Please continue with your good work.

Rich

Thanks ever so much, I'm rather lost for words following your very kind comments which mean so much more to me than you'll appreciate.

Jim