The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Events and Meets (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   RoverFest 2022 Videos (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=320546)

J1MBO 15th August 2022 14:19

RoverFest 2022 Videos

Videos shot during Sunday at Church Farm, Weston Underwood.

It was a pity that I missed the awards ceremony as I would have liked to include it in the video, also several members were in the process of leaving/already left before I arrived so apologies for those not being in the video.

Jim

Nobby 15th August 2022 14:40

Jim, Superb videos as usual and some absolutely beautiful cars :drool4:
Thanks for your time and efforts in producing these film works of art

Teflon 15th August 2022 16:05

Have to agree with Paul (Nobby) - great videos as per usual :bowdown:. Must have taken a lot of your time and patience getting all the shots of the many cars, not to mention the time it takes to sort and edit all the footage.

Very well done, and a huge thankyou from me :}

Cliff

J1MBO 15th August 2022 18:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nobby (Post 2942696)
Jim, Superb videos as usual and some absolutely beautiful cars :drool4:
Thanks for your time and efforts in producing these film works of art

Many thanks Paul I really appreciate your comments, also thanks for wishing me a good morning as you entered the event on the day, not many did.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teflon (Post 2942712)
Have to agree with Paul (Nobby) - great videos as per usual :bowdown:. Must have taken a lot of your time and patience getting all the shots of the many cars, not to mention the time it takes to sort and edit all the footage.

Very well done, and a huge thankyou from me :}

Cliff

Thanks Cliff as ever for your comments, to be truthful I really enjoy editing so I'm a little lost for things to do after I've got to the end of a project, though I've just had a thought :cool:.

I'm currently viewing the video I shot of arrivals to the event and have noticed that the patronising "gentleman" in a hi-viz that refused me entry must have heard me say good morning to you and also greeted you by your first name, not right to do in my mind, so my apologies. The same "gentleman" also pointed that I was the wrong position for a good shot and should move myself to the entrance! Takes all I know but he needed to reel it in a bit!

Cheers
Jim

Teflon 15th August 2022 19:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by J1MBO (Post 2942730)
........... must have heard me say good morning to you and also greeted you by your first name, not right to do in my mind, so my apologies. .........
Cheers
Jim

Yes, it threw me for a moment as I thought it must be someone I knew 'till I realised. No need to apologise though, it was nice to be greeted by a friendly voice after a long (ish) drive :}.

Cliff

Reebs 15th August 2022 22:15

Jim thank you ever so much as always for doing such a thorough job in documenting the event. In that heat too, it must have been quite a challenge.

All credit to you and I’m especially pleased as I couldn’t make it due to work but can now enjoy viewing all the cars present. :bowdown:

J1MBO 15th August 2022 22:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reebs (Post 2942759)
Jim thank you ever so much as always for doing such a thorough job in documenting the event. In that heat too, it must have been quite a challenge.

All credit to you and I’m especially pleased as I couldn’t make it due to work but can now enjoy viewing all the cars present. :bowdown:

Cheers Paul.

Jim

J1MBO 19th August 2022 16:40

Another video

Some of the vehicles arriving at the event 0945 - 1045 on Sunday 07.08.22, includes quite a few members :cool:.

Jim

J1MBO 27th August 2022 16:36

A short video with music rather different from my current norm, I enjoyed putting it together.

Jim

scoubix 27th August 2022 21:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by J1MBO (Post 2943181)
Some of the vehicles arriving at the event 0945 - 1045 on Sunday 07.08.22, includes quite a few members :cool:.

Jim

So that's what my V8 sounds like from the outside, never knew :D