The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Kenetic Monogram maybe of interest? (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=260888)

Nobby 27th January 2017 12:13

Kenetic Monogram maybe of interest?

Might be of interest to a Monogram Kenetic Gulf stream fan tho' a little pricey. Someone might correct me but I think it is one of only 8 built in this colour :shrug: Interestingly for a 2003 car it has the later contemporary style seats too.
http://www.chilterncarsales.co.uk/ro...mshire-6129341

rrobson 27th January 2017 13:13

Very mismatched. Contemp seats, oak steering wheel and walnut dash. Nice colour though although maybe a bit optimistic on price?

mininuts 27th January 2017 13:18

Mmmmmm, lovely colour :drool4:

Sonic ZS 27th January 2017 13:40

Is it really too pricey ???

It's a Connoisseur SE Tourer, diesel with automatic. Monogram paintwork, a rather special interior, highline sat nav with telly (not impossible to get it working again), 17" Meteors and under 100,000 miles.

As we know, with regular servicing the diesel is good for 250,000 miles without too much trouble, so plenty of life left, and it'll likely come with a warranty of some sort. And even when it gets to a quarter million miles or more, it'll still likely be worth £500 in spare parts & as a weigh-in.

So if you have £3k burning a hole in your pocket, you could go out and buy a 5 year old Fiesta, or a rather rare and luxurious piece of British motoring heritage that won't be replicated in the supermarket car park. Let's stop talking our cars values down. I know where I'd spend my money... ;);)

myfirstrover 27th January 2017 14:00

Can't be many in that colour and spec about ?

sponge_mike 27th January 2017 14:03

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sonic ZS (Post 2438035)
Is it really too pricey ???

It's a Connoisseur SE Tourer, diesel with automatic. Monogram paintwork, a rather special interior, highline sat nav with telly (not impossible to get it working again), 17" Meteors and under 100,000 miles.

As we know, with regular servicing the diesel is good for 250,000 miles without too much trouble, so plenty of life left, and it'll likely come with a warranty of some sort. And even when it gets to a quarter million miles or more, it'll still likely be worth £500 in spare parts & as a weigh-in.

So if you have £3k burning a hole in your pocket, you could go out and buy a 5 year old Fiesta, or a rather rare and luxurious piece of British motoring heritage that won't be replicated in the supermarket car park. Let's stop talking our cars values down. I know where I'd spend my money... ;);)

And you'd probably get maybe £250 discount for no part-exchange...

mccano 27th January 2017 16:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by myfirstrover (Post 2438052)
Can't be many in that colour and spec about ?

Six Tourers in Gulfstream and possibly one only with these specs..

oldie 27th January 2017 18:12

It was mine. Decent car, runs well, condition when I bought suggested it had been owned by a careless builder. It's now in better order. I put in the seats, good quality leather, good condition. Lovely colour especially in sunlight when it shimmers through a range of Green/Blue hues, although having a few predictable paint chips. Xenons, power-folds, self-levelling suspension, 160 re-map, sun-roof drains done, etc. Replacing the steering wheel and door cards was on the to-do list and but for having a yen to own a v8 I wouldn't have sold. It was a choice between the tourer or a v6 Contemporary to go. The v6 is a lovely balanced car to drive and has a sentimental attachment for me. I traded-in because had selling privately been my choice it would still be on my driveway and I wouldn't have chosen to sell. My more sensible other half rightly pointed out that three cars and a motor-home would probably be a little excessive. Regarding the tourer it's possibly a bit overpriced but maybe the trade think decent condition 75s are on the up. It's a fair car for it's age, has a high spec and maybe worth an offer. Might break down, might go on for ever; who knows.

T16 28th January 2017 02:34

Im still after a diesel ZT/75 tourer with all the toys in a wacky colour, its gotta be a Mk2 though!!

Nice example though, I wish I could learn to love the chrome trim, but its just so lame Im allergic to it!

neilyh 28th January 2017 04:55

Beautiful car :drool4::drool4: