The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Regional Events Forum: Northern Ireland & Éire (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=79)
-   -   Summer BBQ for members - 17th June 2011 (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=85471)

Robson Rover Repair 28th May 2011 21:22

Summer BBQ for members - 17th June 2011

First of all, this is weather permitting. I have a small house and its a struggle with a few people there so if it rain I will cancel.

--------------------------------

Well folks, its going to be a while between now and the August 28th event and I thought id throw this together quickly for everyone.

Throwing together a BBQ for the gang, wont be a huge one, just a bit of banter as its been a bit since everyone been able to get together.

Plans are, people to start arriving at 18:00 hours and onwards on the friday evening and enjoy themselves. I know there are other shows that weekend so I thought this would be good way for everyone to have a "mini meet" as such.

I live just outside of Antrim beside the m2 motorway so getting there is simple enough for most people.

Rules are simple

1 - This is going to be private BBQ and I will only be messaging people my address when they are confirmed they are coming a few days before hand, if you bring someone I dont know they wont be welcomed. Consider it if it was your home.

2 - No booze. I dont want anyone having an accident on the way home so please no booze.

3 - Please bring something, be it fizzy drinks, burgers, baps or anything, please bring something. Even a few deck chairs would be handy.

4 - Kids and partners etc are welcomed as I have a decent sized garden but you would need to bring a few things to amuse them with.

5 - Parking is on street

----------------------------------

Disclaimer - Sorry if i happen to give you food poisoning or set you on fire!

So folks, who fancies it?

Please be aware this is not an official 75 & ZT Owners Club meet and as such is not covered by the clubs public liability insurance. Also the owners club take no responsibility for the meet in any way.

Brabus 31st May 2011 22:01

Very sorry Colin we are going to kilbroney show and are heading down on the friday morning.Booked into the camp site to make a weekend of it and take the kids camping.I HATE camping but the good lady says the kids will love it:(.Love the pic its great .Hope all goes well for you and you have a great night.

Robson Rover Repair 1st June 2011 20:41

Thats a shame mate, would have been good to get you up.

buchanan 3rd June 2011 18:19

Am Driveing to Wigan next Friday 10th,going to a Bolan Convention on the Saturday night.Then i am going on Down to London on Sunday as i have CT &MRI Scans at Guys Hospital on the Monday.
Then its up to Yorkshire on Tuesday, then Houston in Scotland on Wednesday.
I wont be back till late Friday night, fingers crossed you get great weather.
Rou

starbug2 3rd June 2011 19:13

looks a good B_B_Q , fair rules but i will not be able to come as would of just come back from Germany but i hope it goes well for you and some day we may revisit Ireland as didn't get to see the giants causeway on our last two visits . i hope the weather is kind for you:}

The Rover Man 4th June 2011 20:45

We'll be there and Maureen will be cooking my burgers!!:D

john_k70 8th June 2011 05:52

If I can get a baby sitter , I'll be there mate. (Missus is away to NY that weekend, so will have the brood....will start sweetening up the grandparents this week!) :}

Robson Rover Repair 9th June 2011 19:04

Would be good to meet you john.

craig8661 13th June 2011 19:04

:drool4: i should be there with helen and the new 75 i have called her smokey think that name fits her very well :getmecoat:

Robson Rover Repair 13th June 2011 23:58

Good mate, I will get everyone sorted out thursday with my address and what to bring. :}

I havnt a back up plan if it rains sadly! :(