The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Spare heated windscreen available (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=302210)

Rick-sta 17th January 2020 14:05

Spare heated windscreen available

I'm sure someone contacted me a couple months ago asking if there's any spare heated windscreens available, however I can't remember who it was and can't find any messages asking either. I'm sure it was someone on here.

I've had the total number of heated windscreens produced come through and there's 1 extra windscreen available.

Want to offer it to the person who asked me a couple months ago first before I offer it to anyone else.

cheers
Rick

Rick-sta 7th February 2020 14:41

Bump on this. I have another heated windscreen available. The member who purchased this no longer has a 75 so this one is available to purchase.

The heated windscreen is £247 + £60 shipping or can be collected from Tamworth.

Let me know asap if you'd be interested. This is the very last batch I'll be doing so after this there will be no more.

GeoffWW 9th February 2020 11:14

Heated windscreen

I have sent you a PM yesterday, after sending an earlier one in January re an already ordered one which at that time could have no longer been required.
Since yesterday's message, I have noticed that the electrical parts to supply power to the latest screen together with a timer do not come with the screen. Where can these be obtained and having got this far, who where and when can the old one be removed, hopefully undamaged, and the new fitted, and at what cost? I am going to my son's for tea,today, Sunday, so any reply you may send won't be viewed until later mid-evening.

I have contacted my insurance about the "change to the vehicle" and they are OK with no extra charge, but they need to be in formed of the change when it's done. Do you have a link with someone either in Tamworth or on my way back home in Manchester who can do the removal without breaking the old screen and installing the new one together with the electric controls?
Finally, when will this spare screen be available for collection? I will obviously need the address.
Hoping you an answer these questions by a PM,

Kind Regards,

GeoffWW

Rick-sta 9th February 2020 18:56

Quote:

Originally Posted by GeoffWW (Post 2792009)
I have sent you a PM yesterday, after sending an earlier one in January re an already ordered one which at that time could have no longer been required.
Since yesterday's message, I have noticed that the electrical parts to supply power to the latest screen together with a timer do not come with the screen. Where can these be obtained and having got this far, who where and when can the old one be removed, hopefully undamaged, and the new fitted, and at what cost? I am going to my son's for tea,today, Sunday, so any reply you may send won't be viewed until later mid-evening.

I have contacted my insurance about the "change to the vehicle" and they are OK with no extra charge, but they need to be in formed of the change when it's done. Do you have a link with someone either in Tamworth or on my way back home in Manchester who can do the removal without breaking the old screen and installing the new one together with the electric controls?
Finally, when will this spare screen be available for collection? I will obviously need the address.
Hoping you an answer these questions by a PM,

Kind Regards,

GeoffWW

PM sent in response to above.

Blink 9th February 2020 21:43

Is this a heated front windscreen? (not a heated rear?)

edwardmk 11th February 2020 19:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rick-sta (Post 2791597)
Bump on this. I have another heated windscreen available. The member who purchased this no longer has a 75 so this one is available to purchase.

The heated windscreen is £247 + £60 shipping or can be collected from Tamworth.

Let me know asap if you'd be interested. This is the very last batch I'll be doing so after this there will be no more.

Oops. Looks like I missed this one.
If another front heated windscreen turns up for the 260 I'm in.
(I'm loving the heated front windscreen feature in the ZT-T 190 acquired from your good self last month Rick.)

Rick-sta 11th February 2020 19:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by Blink (Post 2792185)
Are this a heated front windscreen? (not a heated rear?)

Yes that's right, heated front windscreens. This was a group batch order I organised last year, and the windscreens are ready this week for everyone who ordered one.

Quote:

Originally Posted by edwardmk (Post 2792537)
Oops. Looks like I missed this one.
If another front heated windscreen turns up for the 260 I'm in.
(I'm loving the heated front windscreen feature in the ZT-T 190 acquired from your good self last month Rick.)

I've had about 3 or 4 others interested recently who missed out when I arranged this batch last year, so if there's enough interest towards the end of summer I may arrange another one. We have to order at least 10 usually.

I am really missing having that heated windscreen on that ZT-T at the moment, luckily I've ordered one for myself in this batch which will be fitted to redfive :} Also missing how quickly the v6 would warm up compared to my diesel now.

BOZZ 12th February 2020 17:45

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rick-sta (Post 2792542)
Yes that's right, heated front windscreens. This was a group batch order I organised last year, and the windscreens are ready this week for everyone who ordered one.

I've had about 3 or 4 others interested recently who missed out when I arranged this batch last year, so if there's enough interest towards the end of summer I may arrange another one. We have to order at least 10 usually.

I am really missing having that heated windscreen on that ZT-T at the moment, luckily I've ordered one for myself in this batch which will be fitted to redfive :} Also missing how quickly the v6 would warm up compared to my diesel now.

:bowdown::bowdown::bowdown: lets do another batch I will be first one

COLVERT 12th February 2020 21:56

Perhaps it would be useful to do a survey and get an accurate number of folk who are interested.---:shrug:

Shaker 16th February 2020 17:50

Heated Windscreen

Hi, if this is an official list then can I put my name down for two (2) maybe 3 if we need to make up numbers.:}
Cheers Steve