The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Project Drive - Illustrated (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=34369)

jt002e2762 8th March 2009 07:01

Project Drive

A very interesting and informative post. Thank you. JRT.

JohnDotCom 8th March 2009 07:08

Very enlightening and informative Post.
Many Thanks.

Some bits do seemed to have "reappeared" later.

windrush 8th March 2009 07:11

Well done REEBS very informative

zojosc 8th March 2009 07:22

Well put together and informative post.
Thanks for what must have been quite an effort.

Andy

Duotone 8th March 2009 07:38

Great post Reebs..

A bit of additional info.

I factory ordered a Connoisseur SE on the 29.9.2001 and it was delivered to the dealer on the 28.10.2001.

vin no 232210

It was fitted with the plastic wood dashboard.
No drivers grab handle.
No FBH.
Boot badge on plinth.
No rear badge on D post.
Stick on refelectors on doors.
No Rover badge on key fob.
Covers fitted to seat belt bolts.
Fitted with rear lamp access panels.

Dave T

moonstoneboy 8th March 2009 08:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRuss (Post 295183)
Many thanks for another great informative post Reebs :D:D:D

Must have taken quite a lot of compiling.

Just a couple of points though, my early Tourer built 5th June 2001 has the lower seatbelt plastic covers and the headrests have no embossed logo. ;)

Russ

Excellent work Reebs - especially the addition of photos.

My Connie SE was built in September 2001 and, like Russ, mine does not have embossed head rests.

Paul

trebor 8th March 2009 08:46

this is a fantastic post, have read once and will study later, a lot of it seems like penny pinching but probably added up to thousands saved, a pity though

Rabett_Rover 8th March 2009 09:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dragrad (Post 295181)
A very informative and illuminating post :bowdown:

Must have taken you some time to compile this and is, for me, very much appreciated.:D

I wonder what the cost differential was for the more minor deletions? :shrug:

Seem almost pointless.........:confused:

I've saved this file as a ".pdf" file, for posterity... ;) if anybody wants it......... Just ask ;) That is with Reebs' permission :confused:

Hi could I have the PDF please!
That must have taken some time to put together well done:bowdown:

Teflon 8th March 2009 10:30

A terrific post that surely deserves "sticky" status - makes a great companion to the "many colours" thread. Well done Reebs.

On the downside, it's a constant reminder of how many features are missing from my '75. I'm slowly getting them all (or most) put back though. :D

One last point - wasn't the carpets quality reduced at some point of the production run?

Cliff

Rabett_Rover 8th March 2009 10:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Teflon (Post 295261)
A terrific post that surely deserves "sticky" status - makes a great companion to the "many colours" thread. Well done Reebs.

On the downside, it's a constant reminder of how many features are missing from my '75. I'm slowly getting them all (or most) put back though. :D

One last point - wasn't the carpets quality reduced at some point of the production run?

Cliff

The carpets in my Dad's ZT-T are a bit pony and trap compared to the ones in my 75