The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Is this set of Parts too good to be true value? (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=245303)

Abott10 22nd May 2016 11:06

Is this set of Parts too good to be true value?

Title says it all :~

Front lower rear Suspension Bushes and Anti-Roll Bar Drop Links.

Value too good to be true or not? £39.90p

Good value?

Jules 22nd May 2016 11:36

I call those land fill products as that's where they will end up in approx 2 months time or less than 5,000 miles.

Search your conscience and you will find the answer :o

Heddy 22nd May 2016 12:03

No direct experience, but had to change droplinks allegedly fitted 12mths ago. So I paid probably double the e-bay price for a pair from Mat and 2yrs on still fine. :shrug:
Just to add, same thing happened with the rear bushes.

Heddy 22nd May 2016 12:10

If something seems too good to be true.......No substitute really for quality.

steveo 22nd May 2016 12:13

AtoZ

Hi
I wouldn't purchase anything from AtoZ
If it's anything to do with the company that was based in Wakefield very arrogant and poor quality try taking something back and see what happens
But it's up to you
Regards
Steve

ninaandphil 22nd May 2016 12:31

I bought a cheap pair of drop links to get my ZT through it's MOT 12 months ago... about 5K miles and in time for the next MOT, rubbers are completely shot! Have got a £70 adjustable set this time, as I'm fitting H&N springs... they are really well made, I am now avoiding all cheap parts having learnt the hard way....

FLYER 22nd May 2016 12:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by ninaandphil (Post 2294024)
I bought a cheap pair of drop links to get my ZT through it's MOT 12 months ago... about 5K miles and in time for the next MOT, rubbers are completely shot! Have got a £70 adjustable set this time, as I'm fitting H&N springs... they are really well made, I am now avoiding all cheap parts having learnt the hard way....

As my old dad used to say. ' buy cheap you buy twice":duh:

Jules 22nd May 2016 13:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by steveo (Post 2294012)
Hi
I wouldn't purchase anything from AtoZ
If it's anything to do with the company that was based in Wakefield very arrogant and poor quality try taking something back and see what happens
But it's up to you
Regards
Steve

We'll said that man
Couldn't have put it better myself.
Most stock is unbranded fake stuff from China.

And I know at least 3 members on here who sent stuff back to them and guess what..........they never received it.

They are laughing all the way to the bank !

trikey 22nd May 2016 14:07

Is this set of Parts too good to be true value?

At least everything won't be seized when you fit the next lot of replacements 😁

ZedTeeT 22nd May 2016 21:16

At that price it's junk, plain and simple. Wouldn't touch it with a barge pole. There are good deals to be had, but that's not one of them!