The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Events and Meets (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Christmas yorkshire meet 13th December 2008 (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=27078)

timbop6wife 4th October 2008 20:26

Christmas yorkshire meet 13th December 2008

Please be aware this is not an official 75 & ZT Owners Club meet and as such is not covered by the clubs public liability insurance. Also the owners club take no responsibility for the meet in any way.

How many people fancy the December meet being in a restaurant , lots of restaurants do Christmas lunches in the few weeks leading up to Christmas, or would you rather do an evening meal, what are your thoughts on this,
if you like the idea ,I,ll start looking at restaurants or hotels in the rotherham area, unless someone else has a good idea about restaurants that are good

Duotone 4th October 2008 20:31

Sounds like a good idea Heather..

Let us Yorkies have a Christmas meet..

Dave T

timbop6wife 4th October 2008 20:48

please be aware this is not an official rover 75 and zt meet and is not covered by the clubs public liability insurance also the owners accepts no responsibilty whatsoeverfor this meet,

provisional dates 6th or 13th December 2008,

okay so far thats
Timbo.p6 + Heather
Duotone
stocktake +Marina
Actros + Eve

Stanningtonglen+Lynn

if you,re interested in doing this could you please say whether you,re bringing a partner or not,thanks

stocktake 4th October 2008 20:56

What a superb Idea, We would welcome your organising this Heather.
:)
Top marks all round there

timbop6wife 4th October 2008 21:02

okay I,ll give it a few days and start looking around once I know the amount of people that are definately interested in this,

is lunchtime or evening better for everyone,

stocktake 4th October 2008 21:07

Evening meal would be a nice but if the majority prefer Lunch no problem

willshot 4th October 2008 21:09

Sounds good to me. The Boat Inn at Sprotbrough is good, I've had lunch there and it's top notch.

timbop6wife 4th October 2008 23:56

what about the Beefeater in Rotherham (Brecks)
www.beefeater.co.uk/ourRestaurants/locator/?n=&q=rotherham

its got a premier inn next door,if people want to stop over,
The christmas menu is £15.99, with quite reasonable choices, have a look and see what you think, its a £5 deposit per person,(the rest is paid on the day).which either Tim or someone else could collect at the October meet,and then drop off at the restaurant.I will phone on Monday to check if they still have either of those Saturdays free, if this appeals to everyone

actros 6th October 2008 09:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by timbop6wife (Post 238327)
please be aware this is not an official rover 75 and zt meet and is not covered by the clubs public liability insurance also the owners accepts no responsibilty whatsoeverfor this meet,

provisional dates 6th or 13th December 2008,

okay so far thats
Timbo.p6 + boss
Duotone

if you,re interested in doing this could you please say whether you,re bringing a partner or not

Put me and the missy in.

stanningtonglen 7th October 2008 20:15

Hi, will you put me and lynn down for this one please :wine::munch:.. is it going to be evening meal ????

:party: