The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Regional Events Forum: The South West (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=86)
-   -   2018 meets (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=275023)

Cable Tie 26th October 2017 20:21

2018 meets

I know it's a fair way off but thinking ahead I want to put some monthly meets together around the southwest as it's not fair on folk travelling distance to all the meets and others it's on their doorstep,I've spoken to the sloop manager where the Xmas meal and meet will be held and he's happy to allow us to meet there whenever we like as he said it business,so suggestions and thaughts would be helpful,along with places to drive out to etc,I'm also looking to do a meet next October maybe instead of the rattler run as a few would like to visit and stay in different locations,wales has been suggested along with the Lake District,both lovelly places to visit and stay so please suggest away and I'll have a good look at accommodation and prices along with time of year etc cheers

FLYING BANANA 26th October 2017 20:40

North Wales, Newquay, Minehead, Pentire, Weston-super-mare, Newquay, Weymouth, Pentire Head, IOW, Holy Island, Seahouses and Newquay. Not forgetting Par market.:getmecoat:

Cable Tie 26th October 2017 21:05

I see you missed Cornwall there bob I might suggest it myself lol lol

FLYING BANANA 26th October 2017 21:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cable Tie (Post 2556236)
I see you missed Cornwall there bob I might suggest it myself lol lol

Didn't miss my "new" home, honestly guv.

RPWC 26th October 2017 22:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by FLYING BANANA (Post 2556228)
North Wales, Newquay, Minehead, Pentire, Weston-super-mare, Newquay, Weymouth, Pentire Head, IOW, Holy Island, Seahouses and Newquay. Not forgetting Par market.:getmecoat:

Seahouses is superb, right on the coast, boat trips across to the Farne Island bird sanctuary. Holy Island, beautiful spot, but no good for a meet, no public vehicles allowed on the island, residents only, huge car park, but its p and d per hour. Bowes museum again, Beamish open air museum.Plenty of caravan sites and premier inn/travelodges in the area. Seahouses, lots of guest houses, in village, and the two either side, Beadnell and Bamburgh. Static caravan sites around that area too.
OOPS!! just noticed this is south west meets, you confused me Bob with Seahouses and Holy Island.

trikey 26th October 2017 22:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by RPWC (Post 2556285)
OOPS!! just noticed this is south west meets, you confused me Bob with Seahouses and Holy Island.

Bob doesn't mind, he likes to get about Rich :p:

FLYING BANANA 27th October 2017 05:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by trikey (Post 2556296)
Bob doesn't mind, he likes to get about Rich :p:

But gradually winding down these days. Only got 3 more mini tours before the end of the year.

RPWC 27th October 2017 06:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by FLYING BANANA (Post 2556320)
But gradually winding down these days. Only got 3 more mini tours before the end of the year.

You will have second homes throughout the whole country Bob :D:cool:

Cable Tie 27th October 2017 20:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by RPWC (Post 2556343)
You will have second homes throughout the whole country Bob :D:cool:

You mean has second homes around the country lol

FLYING BANANA 27th October 2017 20:21

How about breakfast meets? Toby are a lot better than Harvester.
What about the cafe at Kitt Hill.