The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   T4 session (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=156809)

Canon 26th August 2013 21:07

T4 session

Hi anyone know who is the closest to Merseyside who has and know's how to use a T4. Or is there any Nanos coming up were an operator will be present. Needed ASAP

Also what shall I expect to pay for a session

Cheers
Tony

andyg2011 26th August 2013 21:18

Tony

Bigruss

Is close being near Halifax West Yorkshire

M62 jct 24

Drop him a pm bud

Number 6 26th August 2013 21:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canon (Post 1399150)
Hi anyone know who is the closest to Merseyside who has and know's how to use a T4. Or is there any Nanos coming up were an operator will be present. Needed ASAP

Also what shall I expect to pay for a session

Cheers
Tony

Dont know if its to far for you but there is the West Midlands Nanno Meet near to Wolverhampton,All info on here.I hopefully will be there as I have the same problem as you,:}But I have to come from France:shrug:

Canon 26th August 2013 21:21

Cheers Andy, I was hoping for someone a bit closer
Looks like i'll have to take the day off and go visit him

I'll send him a PM now ;)

Canon 26th August 2013 21:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Number 6 (Post 1399175)
Dont know if its to far for you but there is the West Midlands Nanno Meet near to Wolverhampton,All info on here.I hopefully will be there as I have the same problem as you,:}But I have to come from France:shrug:

Hi John

I guess I cant complain about distance if your coming from France :shrug:
Im thinking Injector leakback with mine as ive checked through the other most common possibilities

Good luck with yours ;)

mark_bonsai 26th August 2013 21:28

I believe Jules in north Wales is now T4'd up. May be slightly closer than Russ.

andyg2011 26th August 2013 21:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canon (Post 1399178)
Cheers Andy, I was hoping for someone a bit closer
Looks like i'll have to take the day off and go visit him

I'll send him a PM now ;)

No worries mate

Number 6 26th August 2013 21:32

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canon (Post 1399183)
Hi John

I guess I cant complain about distance if your coming from France :shrug:
Im thinking Injector leakback with mine as ive checked through the other most common possibilities

Good luck with yours ;)

Thanks for that, I have tried all that has been suggested but to no avail so need to see what a T4 throws up :shrug:Once I start it with Easy-Start its fine run as good as ever:confused:

sworks 26th August 2013 22:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by Canon (Post 1399183)

You don't need a T4 for an injector leak back test. Four injector top connectors, 4 equal length pipes and 4 small measuring bottles. Russ will however look after you very well :D

Canon 26th August 2013 22:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by sworks (Post 1399225)
You don't need a T4 for an injector leak back test. Four injector top connectors, 4 equal length pipes and 4 small measuring bottles. Russ will however look after you very well :D

Hi Mark, Im not to good with tools and have read the palstic clips or something on the injectors are easily broken :shrug:
I have checked a few things like plenums, cam sensor and pumps all seem okay. The car starts fine cold but refuses to start when hot except for when i use easy start, which reading past posts would indicate the leakback. If it is a leak back a T4 will tell me exactlly how many and which one(s) need refurbishing. At £100 each injector I dont want a garage ripping me for injectors which are okay