The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Social Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   EU vote? (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=245374)

HarryM1BYT 23rd May 2016 07:05

EU vote?

A local friend suggests they have already had a copy of the 'Stay in' leaflet from the gov. which we have been paying for. Should I have got one, or are they still sending them out, or did they cancel them as a result of the furore?

I am registered for postal voting, when should I be getting the papers for this please?

FLYER 23rd May 2016 07:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by HarryM1BYT (Post 2294658)
A local friend suggests they have already had a copy of the 'Stay in' leaflet from the gov. which we have been paying for. Should I have got one, or are they still sending them out, or did they cancel them as a result of the furore?

I am registered for postal voting, when should I be getting the papers for this please?

Our voting cards came on saturday .

Said leaflet arrived Friday .

windrush 23rd May 2016 07:13

its getting me down at the moment we are getting rammed down our throats day in day out mainly by the in side

stevenicks 23rd May 2016 07:16

My leaflet was sent back from whence it came. Complete waste of taxpayers cash and treating us l!me idiots :duh:

Borg Warner 23rd May 2016 07:25

Quote:

Should receive it by the end of this month Harry, but I don't think it is required? I may be wrong.

Strange there hasn't been a thread on the subject. Would be quite interesting:eek::eek::eek:

Duotone 23rd May 2016 07:32

Quote:

I got my leaflet on staying in, so there are delivering in Yorkshire.

Not got my postal voting papers yet.

Dave T

mininuts 23rd May 2016 09:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by windrush (Post 2294665)
its getting me down at the moment we are getting rammed down our throats day in day out mainly by the in side

Me too Derek, I'm getting quite bored with it all.
I've no time for either Boris or Dave, what a pair of muppets!
In fact I've no time for any politicians to be honest.

J1MBO 23rd May 2016 09:48

Not received a "stay in" leaflet so far, have received The 2016 EU Referendum Voting Guide and the Postal Poll Card but not as yet the actual voting documentation.

stevestrat 23rd May 2016 12:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by windrush (Post 2294665)

I'm with you Derek. Those who want to stay spend most of their time scaremongering, saying if we leave we're doomed; those who want to leave say everything will be wonderful. How can you make a considered decision based on that :shrug:

HarryM1BYT 23rd May 2016 12:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevestrat (Post 2294865)
I'm with you Derek. Those who want to stay spend most of their time scaremongering, saying if we leave we're doomed; those who want to leave say everything will be wonderful. How can you make a considered decision based on that :shrug:

Well, I will be voting for out, the EU's future looks very bleak at the moment and even more so if we leave. The EU as it stands now, is just not what we originally wanted to be a part of.

Most of those I have discussed it with have also said they will vote for 'out'.

I received my Postal Poll card this morning, not the voting papers - so I am not forgotten after all.