The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Social Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   New Member? How did you find us? (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=2189)

JohnDotCom 15th January 2007 17:08

Ah You send me to :cloud9:
:girl5:

Duotone 15th January 2007 17:25

How did you find us?

I hope someone votes on the poll, that they found us by flyer.
The number of flyers I have put on cars in the Leeds area should have bumped up the membership by loads.
Lets hope they do some good.

Dave T

JP53 15th January 2007 17:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by Duotone (Post 22186)
I hope someone votes on the poll, that they found us by flyer.
The number of flyers I have put on cars in the Leeds area should have bumped up the membership by loads.
Lets hope they do some good.

Dave T

I agree Duotone. I've done loads too! I've even put them through peoples letter boxes. I've got a supply at work and if I devolop any photo's with a 75/ZT on I pop one in the docket. ;) :D

Simon 15th January 2007 17:51

The idea of this thread is really to get an idea of how many newbies are being attracted via our flyering campaign. Let's hope any new members notice this thread and mark the poll accordingly... :lol:

On a side note, I joined after I signed up 'over there'. As soon as this Club forum went live I came over here like a rocket on fire... It's the bestest club in the world. ;) I enjoyed all the info and company from all of you lot 'over there' and I can happily report theres even more of the abundant help and good nature over here. Excellent. :D

JP53 15th January 2007 18:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simon D (Post 22204)
The idea of this thread is really to get an idea of how many newbies are being attracted via our flyering campaign. Let's hope any new members notice this thread and mark the poll accordingly... :lol:

On a side note, I joined after I signed up 'over there'. As soon as this Club forum went live I came over here like a rocket on fire... It's the bestest club in the world. ;) I enjoyed all the info and company from all of you lot 'over there' and I can happily report theres even more of the abundant help and good nature over here. Excellent. :D

I did the same Simon and you are right it is the bestest club in the world. It gets the 3 testist rating! :D

actros 15th January 2007 18:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Phillips (Post 22211)
I did the same Simon and you are right it is the bestest club in the world. It gets the 3 testist rating! :D

:i agree: on what everybody has said on here, but they forgot one thing youhave to be:nutters: :nutters: :laughing2: :laughing2:

Simon 15th January 2007 18:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Phillips (Post 22211)
It gets the 3 testist rating! :D

Wot :iagree: :bigsmile:

mach1rob 15th January 2007 18:34

Makes a change to get praise for being admin/mod on a site, normally you jet have to put up with the .. they throw at you! :rolleyes:

Zeb 15th January 2007 21:35

Followed from t'other side......too many glitches, too many overly-opinionated mods who act like the worst sort of school teachers AND it was so blinkin' dark!

Whereas here...t'is another story....;)

rdholmes 16th January 2007 14:27

Interesting to read all the comments, especially as I posted the 3rd msg on this and expected to be told off for discussing the dark side and not just completing the questionaire !!

I must admit to enjoying this site more ... :bowdown: .. but I have the odd look at the other side now and then.

Keep up the good work.
cheers