The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Social Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   The Chill Out Zone (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=113018)

pob06 22nd June 2012 18:54

Evening all *waves*, what a week, sooo glad its over (been feeling v strong physically and positive mentally though so the recovery process has kicked in again yaay).

*settles down on the sofa to watch the match on TCOZ's big screen, and sups a beer*

So how are we all this fine evening??

Cant help you Mr Leopard on your question I'm afraid - Desire HD user here

suzublu 22nd June 2012 19:51

Well it's half time in that soccer game thing:cool: so i've popped in for a pint.Hey Stu,remember your driver training :shrug: This was mine;) enjoy..

FLYER 22nd June 2012 20:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by suzublu (Post 1035716)
Well it's half time in that soccer game thing:cool: so i've popped in for a pint.Hey Stu,remember your driver training :shrug: This was mine;) enjoy..

now thats funny :D

suzublu 22nd June 2012 20:04

Check out a few more of his George,very funny,even now :D Driving instructor is a good one :D

2Diesels 22nd June 2012 20:08

Evening peoples.....................horrible windy rainy night outside so I'll sit here next to the fire & if I get really cold I might even light it

FLYER 22nd June 2012 20:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2Diesels (Post 1035739)
Evening peoples.....................horrible windy rainy night outside so I'll sit here next to the fire & if I get really cold I might even light it

i miss my coal fire i had out at COALBURN , cozy cozy cozy .

Vell zee germans av taken care of zee greasy greeks , :D

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2Diesels (Post 1035739)

We had a huge thunderstorm in glasgow today , worst ive seen , complete deluge and thunder so loud the ground shook .

suzublu 22nd June 2012 20:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by FLYER (Post 1035795)
We had a huge thunderstorm in glasgow today , worst ive seen , complete deluge and thunder so loud the ground shook .

Pfffft, we had an earthquake so big,the ground was swallowed up & the whole of the NE was sunk beneath the waves.:getmecoat:

FLYER 22nd June 2012 20:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by suzublu (Post 1035804)
Pfffft, we had an earthquake so big,the ground was swallowed up & the whole of the NE was sunk beneath the waves.:getmecoat:

have you been drinking :D

coolcat 22nd June 2012 21:00

Evening all,
Just climbed into my pit and have poured myself an Old Golden Hen which is a companion beer to that well loved Mg beer Old Speckled Hen:drool4:

FLYER 22nd June 2012 21:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by coolcat (Post 1035872)
Evening all,
Just climbed into my pit and have poured myself an Old Golden Hen which is a companion beer to that well loved Mg beer Old Speckled Hen:drool4:

Sounds good , i have a measly coruna lager in the fridge but i,m 3 quarters wat through a nice SHIRAZ :drool4:.