The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Members sticker for the rear window? (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=343)

rdholmes 5th November 2006 20:26

Members sticker for the rear window?

Some time back someone was trying to create an Owners Club sticker for the rear window, did it ever happen?

Where can I get one if it did?

thanks

Ken 5th November 2006 20:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by rdholmes (Post 2297)
Some time back someone was trying to create an Owners Club sticker for the rear window, did it ever happen?

Where can I get one if it did?

thanks

It did but they have all sold out. We are now in the process of checking out official logo stickers..........it will come we promise.

SCOTTY1 5th November 2006 20:36

Great minds think alike, I was wondering about this today:confused:

As a rule, I never put stickers in my car but I will make an exception for this club if one becomes available :D

Scotty1

Christopher 5th November 2006 23:55

Thanks Scotty1 - it will happen, and we will post when it does ;)

dom 6th November 2006 12:27

I'll be up for that too....

Keith 6th November 2006 15:09

Anyone have the name of the Vinyl wrap company in the caption thread
I fancy asking them if they can do a club logo in "LARGE"

But in saying that I guess if we are getting some made that company could do the same?

I want one (or two) non self adhesive and semi transparent for the entire rear screen.

I don't want it on the car all the time but it could have its uses or alternatively what about printed sun blinds the big type that fold up for the windscreen?

Idea is to use the opportunity to promote the club whenever possible so it needs to be big enough to encourage people to take note.

Paranoid Carlos 6th November 2006 15:26

Would anybody mind if I put the logo on a mug, think I saw one on e-bay that prints them.

Ken 6th November 2006 15:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by paranoid (Post 2616)
Would anybody mind if I put the logo on a mug, think I saw one on e-bay that prints them.

Don't do that!!! Stop right there!!!! wait for three or four days and you can have 1000 of them! I am saying no more than that :D :D :D

Keep watching:lol:

JAYKAY 6th November 2006 15:48

Quote:

Originally Posted by Keith (Post 2604)

I want one (or two) non self adhesive and semi transparent for the entire rear screen.

I don't want it on the car all the time but it could have its uses or alternatively what about printed sun blinds the big type that fold up for the windscreen?

Idea is to use the opportunity to promote the club whenever possible so it needs to be big enough to encourage people to take note.

This would be ideal:drool4:

JK

Mike 6th November 2006 16:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by paranoid (Post 2616)

Hi paranoid :)

Welcome to the madhouse - pleased to see you over here and hope you enjoy the new surroundings

Mike