The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The 75 and ZT Owners Club General Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   Thanks DMGRS (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=166010)

DMGRS 16th December 2013 20:53

Thank you for the excellent feedback - all feedback is very much appreciated.

Billy1mate 6th February 2014 16:45

Matt,
Master cylinder & PCV filter arrived, well packaged & quickly.
thank you very much. Just need the rain to stop.
Regards, Ade.

suzublu 4th April 2014 20:17

Ordered a pair of xenon bulbs, & a day later, they arrived & were fitted the same day, many thanks Mat :bowdown:

mn757 12th May 2014 11:08

Complete clutch replacement

Just returned from a 270 mile round trip to get the clutch replaced on my CDT. All the garages local to me were quoting between £700 - £1200 to get the complete clutch, slave and master cylinder replaced, something I couldn't have afforded and would have likely led to the car being scrapped.

I then saw the DMGRS thread regarding clutch changes and booked it in at the earliest opportunity. The garage were very flexible with booking date, which was handy as I need the car sorted asap to get to work and back.

Upon arriving, the garage were very helpful and I left it with them whilst I wondered around Southport for the day. Not a bad place to be stuck for a day, especially if the sun is shining.

I arrived at the garage just before it was finished and was impressed by the attention to detail the mechanics were putting into the job.
All finished, and a lovely light clutch pedal (I had the metal master cylinder fitted).

I have no connection to DMGRS other than as a very satisfied customer, and would have no hesitation in taking the car back for other work in the future, despite the distance involved.

My car has a new lease of life and all at a very reasonable cost that couldn't be beaten anywhere else (I spent a lot of time searching)

DMGRS 12th May 2014 14:43

Thanks for the great feedback, glad you enjoyed your day out and are happy with the work. :)

boxerdog 12th May 2014 16:34

top hose thermostat

Yes thanks DMGRS, Received my thermostat last week and fitted it on Friday and seems to be spot on, it gets to the 9 oclock position after about 2 miles and never moves after that.(hope the 9 oclock position is about the right temp.)

DMGRS 12th May 2014 16:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by boxerdog (Post 1672750)
Yes thanks DMGRS, Received my thermostat last week and fitted it on Friday and seems to be spot on, it gets to the 9 oclock position after about 2 miles and never moves after that.(hope the 9 oclock position is about the right temp.)

It is indeed, however 9 o'clock actually covers from 75 degrees to 115 degrees - yours will be sat between 82 and 88 degrees with an inline item fitted.
You can check the exact temperature by logging into the IPK 'test mode'.
Have a read: http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/foru...ad.php?t=55585

johnnyg62 29th May 2014 14:52

Wrong part and poor delivery.

:mad:I ordered passenger side lower control arm and bush. Seven days later drivers side control arm and near side bush arrived, e- mailed dgmrs, got reply to say right arm would be sent .six days later I am still waiting for control arm, delivery might be free but I would have paid to have 24/48 hr delivery or bought parts local.

DMGRS 29th May 2014 15:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by johnnyg62 (Post 1691017)
:mad:I ordered passenger side lower control arm and bush. Seven days later drivers side control arm and near side bush arrived, e- mailed dgmrs, got reply to say right arm would be sent .six days later I am still waiting for control arm, delivery might be free but I would have paid to have 24/48 hr delivery or bought parts local.

I replied to your email yesterday - your replacement arm is in the post. It was sent via 24 hour courier however will have only been collected this morning, it'll arrive tomorrow. :)

johnnyg62 29th May 2014 17:35

re control arm

You replyed to me on fri morning to tell me you would send correct arm, why was it only dispatched yesterday, when you were informed it was desperately required because car was off road with original arm removed. I am presently taking annual leave to cover lack of car,
Hope arm arrives tomorrow and this is an end to this saga.