The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Social Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   It's a boy! (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=153408)

Weso 22nd July 2013 19:44

It's a boy!

Breaking news:shrug:

RPWC 22nd July 2013 19:46

The new baby

We have a future King, just been announced the duchess of Cambridge has had a baby boy:D :party: :hurray:

Parker 22nd July 2013 20:00

I see a child waiting for the food parcel to arrive so he can have his value beans on toast and society today says punish him more, remove the benefits his parents are lazy and won't work the child should be punished.

Then I see the child nurtured, best education, best medical treatment, travel the world, palaces and security. His parents and grandparents reap millions and don't pay their taxes but give this child more he must be assured of his position as King.

The hungry young boy, well we don't even know his name. Twenty first century Britain - really :shrug:

Tatts 22nd July 2013 20:02

Day off work??! Puhlease!

pab 22nd July 2013 20:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Parker (Post 1369136)
I see a child waiting for the food parcel to arrive so he can have his value beans on toast and society today says punish him more, remove the benefits his parents are lazy and won't work the child should be punished.

Then I see the child nurtured, best education, best medical treatment, travel the world, palaces and security. His parents and grandparents reap millions and don't pay their taxes but give this child more he must be assured of his position as King.

The hungry young boy, well we don't even know his name. Twenty first century Britain - really :shrug:

What's that all about, very strange.

arjan_m 22nd July 2013 20:09

Great.... So you have 3 future Kings now.... Charles is still waiting, so how long must this future King wait.... And how much money it costs to maintain this family....

Same over here by the way... IMO it's an symbolic function nowadays and a very expensive symbol....

But congrats of course to the new mum and dad and the little king.

Ratty 22nd July 2013 20:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by Parker (Post 1369136)

I agree with what you say

Parker 22nd July 2013 20:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by pab (Post 1369143)
What's that all about, very strange.

Education ;)

Thomas 22nd July 2013 20:12

Lets not get into a debate about costs and do we really need the Royals etc.

Lets just be happy for a nice couple that they have a healthy baby boy.

pab 22nd July 2013 20:14

Quote:

Originally Posted by Parker (Post 1369165)
Education ;)

More like self opinionated rubbish.. Pull yourself together.