The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Social Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Scottish independence. (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=176386)

philjudo 11th March 2014 12:46

Scottish independence.

If it goes to an independent Scotland what will happen to Sottish number plates??

Strange the things that go throgh your head when you sit down for a lunch break.

TriumphStag 11th March 2014 12:53

They will continue to use ours.... just like everything else Salmond doesn't have an answer to.

mickm1 11th March 2014 13:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by TriumphStag (Post 1604188)
They will continue to use ours.... just like everything else Salmond doesn't have an answer to.

Define "ours"? :shrug:;)

marinabrian 11th March 2014 13:46

Quote:

Originally Posted by mickm1 (Post 1604230)
Define "ours"? :shrug:;)

United Kingdom, as in part of the union Scotland, Wales, England, and Northern Ireland.

I hope Scotland doesn't vote for independence personally, but that's just me :)

Brian :D

mickm1 11th March 2014 13:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by marinabrian (Post 1604233)
United Kingdom, as in part of the union Scotland, Wales, England, and Northern Ireland.

I hope Scotland doesn't vote for independence personally, but that's just me :)

Brian :D

Salmond is deffo not the guy to lead us into it thats for sure, Im in the vote NO camp anyway as too many unanswered questions for my liking.
I can understand however why a lot of people would like to break away from the union, more importantly an alliance with the pompous neighbours :D

TriumphStag 11th March 2014 13:54

Ours as in something shared by the four nations that Scotland no longer wants to be a part of.

mickm1 11th March 2014 13:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by TriumphStag (Post 1604237)
Ours as in something shared by the four nations that Scotland no longer wants to be a part of.

The people will vote but u cant tar everyone with the same stick as an egotistical maniac. If Scotland gets independence then il bet 1 of your english pounds to one of our ginger bottles that Salmond walks away, job done. Then when it goes pear shaped he wont be taking the flak!

doopydug 11th March 2014 14:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by TriumphStag (Post 1604237)

Not quite right - only a small portion of Scotland no longer wants to be a part of - thankfully, the majority are in the Unionist camp

TriumphStag 11th March 2014 14:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by mickm1 (Post 1604239)
The people will vote but u cant tar everyone with the same stick as an egotistical maniac. If Scotland gets independence then il bet 1 of your english pounds to one of our ginger bottles that Salmond walks away, job done. Then when it goes pear shaped he wont be taking the flak!

No chance. If Scotland does gain independence (which I don't think will happen as I believe the majority of Scots don't want it) then Salmond will revel in the power trip of his life. Say what you like about our politicians being useless (which they are), Salmond will be a nightmare for the Scottish people.

mickm1 11th March 2014 14:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by TriumphStag (Post 1604250)
No chance. If Scotland does gain independence (which I don't think will happen as I believe the majority of Scots don't want it) then Salmond will revel in the power trip of his life. Say what you like about our politicians being useless (which they are), Salmond will be a nightmare for the Scottish people.

I dont disagree with what u say about him. The mans ego knows no boundaries. I honestly think he wants to known as the man that gained independence for scotland... not the man who watched Scotland suffer the aftermath