The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   The Market (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=63)
-   -   For Sale - Rover Watches (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=9499)

CDTi 10th September 2007 20:37

For Sale - Rover Watches

1 Attachment(s)
I took a bit of a punt recently on eBay and bought a job lot of Rover watches - originally made for Rover in the Netherlands. The watches had no batteries, so I have fitted fresh batteries and they are all working OK.

All watches are brand new and each watch comes in a plastic case with a cardboard sheath. The dial is in the shape of a European speedo and has the Rover logo just underneath the 12 o clock position.The back is stainless steel and has "specially designed for Rover" stamped on it. I suppose they could be described as "rare" :D . See attachment for pic.

Would anyone like one?. I was going to stick them on eBay but if there is any interest I'd rather sell them here.

Asking price is £9.00, which is inclusive of postage cost to the UK. I'll donate 50p from each sale to the club.

Payment by Paypal. PM me if you are interested.

Click on thumbnail for bigger pic. :_

http://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/foru...820c69f84f.jpg

GreyGhost 11th September 2007 20:47

It's the physical size of your pic that is the problem 887 X 1403 that is the issue not the 64K can't recall the limitations but it's something like 600 X 800

Best of luck with your sale. :)

carlpenn 11th September 2007 21:48

Looks nice :)

CDTi 12th September 2007 17:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grey Ghost (Post 84702)
It's the physical size of your pic that is the problem 887 X 1403 that is the issue not the 64K can't recall the limitations but it's something like 600 X 800

Best of luck with your sale. :)

That explains why I couldn't upload the pic, GG. I might have a go again later, although there isn't too much interest in the watches. I'm not too pushed about selling them anyway - I bought them on a whim. Thanks again, eBay :mad: :)

Quote:

Originally Posted by carlpenn (Post 84723)
Looks nice :)

GreyGhost 12th September 2007 17:20

Quote:

Originally Posted by CDTi (Post 84880)
That explains why I couldn't upload the pic, GG. I might have a go again later, although there isn't too much interest in the watches. I'm not too pushed about selling them anyway - I bought them on a whim. Thanks again, eBay :mad: :)

You never know Christmas is coming, just the sort of stocking filler 75 drivers may appreciate.

carlpenn 12th September 2007 19:50

How many Watches have you got?

I am skint this month until payday (bills bills and more bills :( )

CDTi 12th September 2007 20:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by carlpenn (Post 84905)
How many Watches have you got?

I am skint this month until payday (bills bills and more bills :( )

I have 10 in total, but I going to keep a few for myself.

Another member on here has just sent me a PM to buy one, so I suppose I have 6 or 7 left.

Would you like me to put one aside for you? As I said to GG earlier, I'm not really pushed about selling them so I can wait until you are a bit more flush :lol:

Payment is by Paypal.

CDTi 12th September 2007 20:37

Thanks to Grey Ghost

Thanks for inserting the watch pic into the body of the post, GG.

I have had 2 potential sales since you did so:lol:

If the cash comes through, I'll send on the 50p per sale

carlpenn 12th September 2007 20:38

Quote:

Originally Posted by CDTi (Post 84910)
I have 10 in total, but I going to keep a few for myself.

Another member on here has just sent me a PM to buy one, so I suppose I have 6 or 7 left.

Would you like me to put one aside for you? As I said to GG earlier, I'm not really pushed about selling them so I can wait until you are a bit more flush :lol:

Payment is by Paypal.

If you don't mind please, I would really appreciate that :)

Thank you.

CDTi 12th September 2007 20:42

No problem - let me know when you want it.