The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Social Forum (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   New Member? How did you find us? (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=2189)

Chilljohn 15th January 2007 15:56

no nor me i put it the best way i could all ill say is i hope the "super moderator" stays there
theres also a lot less spam here too , which is nice
all this of course are my own views

GreyGhost 15th January 2007 15:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by scooterchick (Post 22064)
I was head hunted ;) I post on general chat in .org hardly ever really look at the 75 section to be honest. Popped in now and again and wondered why it was so quiet. Anyway grey ghost and kandyman got hold of me and dragged me here kicking and screaming. Think they just wanted someone to poke fun at. :grouphug:

We both regard you as a friend (well I do, can't really speak for someone else) and having chatted severally with you over there, thought you might like to join in with a thoroughly civillised and gently moderated forum. You do also have the pre-requisites for belonging and she is a lovely colour. :lol:

I enjoyed the kicking and screaming bit. Fancy another go? :laughing2:

mach1rob 15th January 2007 16:04

:bigsmile: Never posted there that much in the first place, then they banned a fellow mod from Rovertech for posting the gif of the 'OVER' badge, and once they started wanting subscriptions before you could post in certain areas I stopped using it as that was the only place I'd been posting! A friend of mine was banned for speaking out about a certain dodgy well, I'd user the word tuner, but that'd give him ideas above his station! Now they've been proved correct, he's reluctantly been allowed back on :oops:

Nick Hoare 15th January 2007 16:04

I got here via "The other side" and found the other side while doing a search for info on Rover 75's when I was looking to buy one. Best ever search result I have ever had in my whole entire life. :) :D

GreyGhost 15th January 2007 16:08

Since starting this forum nobody has been issued with an infraction, a few swear words have been removed (nobody reprimanded they are all in common parlance) and one or 2 jokes that were a bit too near the mark have also been removed. Always with a polite PM saying why and asking to be a little more circumspect. We do have a few kiddies that log on, Mikes kids Christophers and Keiths eldest to name just the ones I know about, they'll here this stuff soon enough but we'd rather not from here.
There is no need for Heavy Handed moderating, this is your club not ours and as such you all treat it and each other with respect.

Chilljohn 15th January 2007 16:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grey Ghost (Post 22120)
Since starting this forum nobody has been issued with an infraction, a few swear words have been removed (nobody reprimanded they are all in common parlance) and one or 2 jokes that were a bit too near the mark have also been removed. Always with a polite PM saying why and asking to be a little more circumspect. We do have a few kiddies that log on, Mikes kids Christophers and Keiths eldest to name just the ones I know about, they'll here this stuff soon enough but we'd rather not from here.
There is no need for Heavy Handed moderating, this is your club not ours and as such you all treat it and each other with respect.

well put that man , thats why the family moved :) and all your efforts are noticed and enjoyed (well not yours alone ;) )

JohnDotCom 15th January 2007 16:18

Thanks To All

Grey Ghost Said: Since starting this forum nobody has been issued with an infraction, a few swear words have been removed (nobody reprimanded they are all in common parlance) and one or 2 jokes that were a bit too near the mark have also been removed. Always with a polite PM saying why and asking to be a little more circumspect. We do have a few kiddies that log on, Mikes kids Christophers and Keiths eldest to name just the ones I know about, they'll here this stuff soon enough but we'd rather not from here.

:iagree: Wot This Forum is Run Far better in my opinion and the results show, its also run on a Fraction of the Budget, I would like to thank all the People Involved in the setting up, Runing and Moderating for using common sense when required and giving us this very useful tool to sort out Problems, and a way to chat with like minded persons with pleasent banter.

T H A N K S

lady zed 15th January 2007 16:35

Quote:

Originally Posted by Grey Ghost (Post 22106)
We both regard you as a friend (well I do, can't really speak for someone else) and having chatted severally with you over there, thought you might like to join in with a thoroughly civillised and gently moderated forum. You do also have the pre-requisites for belonging and she is a lovely colour. :lol:

I enjoyed the kicking and screaming bit. Fancy another go? :laughing2:

Awwww shucks :oh you:

Absolutely MM, you know I feel the same and I'm sure the blue goddess is most grateful that I post here too!! :luvya: xxxx

JohnDotCom 15th January 2007 16:38

Wher's the Colour Gone from Your Lovely Pic, Chick? (Still looks great though) Bet Ive missed a post somewhere?

lady zed 15th January 2007 16:47

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnDotCom (Post 22156)
Wher's the Colour Gone from Your Lovely Pic, Chick? (Still looks great though) Bet Ive missed a post somewhere?

That was an arty black and white one, I've got loads, I'll change it again in a while! Thanks for the compliment :luvya: xx