The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Regional Events Forum: South Central (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=105)
-   -   Interest in the BTCC at Silverstone? (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=191427)

Petetourer 4th August 2014 07:36

Interest in the BTCC at Silverstone?

Hi There...

Working in partnership with another enthusiast site, it is possible that I could arrange tickets for the BTCC at Silverstone over the weekend of the 27th-28th September...

Tickets would be just £22.00 for the whole weekend and there is an area sectioned off for our 75/ZT's to park inside the circuit....

I attended last year and it was a cracking weekend....

Before I take it any further, I would like to see what interest there would be from here, to see if it would be viable to proceed...

Please add your name to this thread if you would like to attend ;)

Pete

valleygixer 4th August 2014 07:38

Does that inc camping Pete?

Petetourer 4th August 2014 07:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by valleygixer (Post 1748928)
Does that inc camping Pete?

Hi Mate...

I would guess at a no mate :shrug:

Last year everyone had arranged there own digs for the night and I travelled up on a daily basis as it was pretty local....

valleygixer 4th August 2014 08:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Petetourer (Post 1748933)
Hi Mate...

I would guess at a no mate :shrug:

Last year everyone had arranged there own digs for the night and I travelled up on a daily basis as it was pretty local....

Ok cheers for the info.

Possibly me plus 3 then :D

sikelsh 4th August 2014 09:08

Hoping to make it again this year Pete, had a great time last time, loved the roaming tickets, the fact you could park in our own area, getting full access to the paddock, and the racing.

So hoping to make it again, however!!! We do need to get the evening sorted, people staying all over the place was a bit frustrating.

Simon

Mr_Shed 4th August 2014 18:58

I could be interested in this as Sam and I were talking about going anyway.

rosswalki 23rd August 2014 12:08

Hi all, I would be interested plus 1. We're going down anyway so would be good to get involved with the club and a bit of discounted entry. Regards, Rosswalki

Typhoon190 27th August 2014 20:24

Just a reminder the deadline is tomorrow I believe for purchasing tickets through the Enthusiasts site. :}

Petetourer 28th August 2014 09:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Typhoon190 (Post 1770513)
Just a reminder the deadline is tomorrow I believe for purchasing tickets through the Enthusiasts site. :}

As pointed out by Ben above... The deadline for buying tickets is today and due to the lack of interest from this site, I decided not to persue it further...

Therefore, the only way is to go to the Enthusiasts site and see if you can register there and book tickets...

Ross, I did send you a PM mate ;)