The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Regional Events Forum: East Anglia (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=102)
-   -   Possible Norwich meet? (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=122891)

Weso 24th August 2012 22:08

Possible Norwich meet?

Hi all,

Have reviewed the lack of events in the Norfolk area thus far.
Have already had forum contact with a fair few norfolk members on varid subjects.

Thought before i start posting for Norfolk and possibly Suffolk members to make themselves known i would air the idea here 1st.

A member has already offered a possible weekend venue....
Basically it is likely to be a saturday lunchtime gathering late September or early October.

I am happy to get the ball rolling and hopefully come away with something we can progress going forward.

Obviously i will be mindful of any conflicting events taking place elsewhere.

Would welcome any advice at this early stage.:}

Thanks in advance

Mark:}

EVENT DISCLAIMER

Please be aware this is not an official 75 & ZT Owners Club meet and as such is not covered by the Club’s public liability insurance. Also the Owners Club take no responsibility for the meet in any way.

davidcarp 25th August 2012 06:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Weso (Post 1083558)
Hi all,

Have reviewed the lack of events in the Norfolk area thus far.
Have already had forum contact with a fair few norfolk members on varid subjects.

Thought before i start posting for Norfolk and possibly Suffolk members to make themselves known i would air the idea here 1st.

A member has already offered a possible weekend venue....
Basically it is likely to be a saturday lunchtime gathering late September or early October.

I am happy to get the ball rolling and hopefully come away with something we can progress going forward.

Obviously i will be mindful of any conflicting events taking place elsewhere.

Would welcome any advice at this early stage.:}

Thanks in advance

A great idea Mark. I live in Spixworth. As you mentioned, there are very few meets in this area. I went to Flixon last year and a couple at Meldreth, Cambs. I'm sure there are plenty of members in this area who would be interested in getting together. There are plenty of locations around here and I'm sure members from other regions would also visit. I'll send you my details by a pm

FLYING BANANA 25th August 2012 06:12

I can make most Saturdays from Sept 22nd. Full calendar up till then. Be nice to have a meet in Norfolk/Suffolk. I'll try and get a few from MG-Rover South East to join us, if that's ok.

davidcarp 25th August 2012 06:40

Quote:

Originally Posted by FLYING BANANA (Post 1083637)
I can make most Saturdays from Sept 22nd. Full calendar up till then. Be nice to have a meet in Norfolk/Suffolk. I'll try and get a few from MG-Rover South East to join us, if that's ok.

Thanks Bob

Weso 25th August 2012 08:47

Thanks your interest,

All noted, venue i am minded to use on the broadland business park has a capacity of about 22 cars and a very family friendly pub just across the road.
Obviously other possible venues also in more scenic locations around the broads etc, will put up a further couple of posts this weekend to gauge the interest. In parellel with this will firm up the venue and obviously a date, won't be before end of Sept.

Got a good feeling about all this...

Will put up another post here this weekend and one on the general forum to try to catch as many as possible.

Thanks your interest thus far and a special thankyou to Shuntis for the possible offer of a venue subject to clearing it with his employer etc etc.:}

Mark

davidcarp 25th August 2012 08:58

Quote:

Originally Posted by Weso (Post 1083695)
Thanks your interest,

All noted, venue i am minded to use on the broadland business park has a capacity of about 22 cars and a very family friendly pub just across the road.
Obviously other possible venues also in more scenic locations around the broads etc, will put up a further couple of posts this weekend to gauge the interest. In parellel with this will firm up the venue and obviously a date, won't be before end of Sept.

Got a good feeling about all this...

Will put up another post here this weekend and one on the general forum to try to catch as many as possible.

Thanks your interest thus far and a special thankyou to Shuntis for the possible offer of a venue subject to clearing it with his employer etc etc.:}

Mark

That sounds ideal .I'll keep in touch

humphshumphs 25th August 2012 10:37

I'm in lowestoft, so just a stones throw away. :D

Very interested in a local meet.

Weso 25th August 2012 13:53

Quick update car in dock:( as of today, knocked the wind out my sails slightly, but will progress this, watch out for a more meaningful post about a meet next week.

Thanks your interest thus far, further interest welcome....

Regards to all

sikelsh 25th August 2012 14:15

I'm sure they will sort it, keeping my fingers crossed, and will PM you.

I cant make a September one, but don't let that stop anyone picking a date, we have kids going to uni and caravan moves.

Simon

freddie 25th August 2012 15:21

Im interested ,sure to be others once a date and venue are found.