The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums

The 75 and ZT Owners Club Forums (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/index.php)
-   Regional Events Forum: The South West (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=86)
-   -   Powderham Castle (https://www.the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=265077)

Ratty 7th April 2017 08:15

Powderham Castle

Saturday & Sunday 8th & 9th July,
I have received a letter inviting us back to this event.
As before a block booking is needed for a club stand.
The price this year is £7.00 per car including 2 people.
Camping with showers for Friday & Saturday £20.00 per pitch.
I will need all entrance fees by 25 June.

http://www.cbccc.net/

Usual Disclaimer applies as not an official meet.

Attending.
Ratty..............Both Days.................paid
NewGuyPete....Both Days &Camp.......Paid..
Nev The Bear...Sunday.....................Paid.
Matt Darke.......Both Days............On the Day.
Neil1..............Both Days..................paid
Sonic ZS.........Both Days..................paid.
Daznkel..........Both Days
Ceedy............Saturday.
Exeter Road Garage....Both.Days........On the Day
Wally H..........Saturday.

NewGuyPete 7th April 2017 09:57

Hi Allen,
Please include me+1, as attending both days + camping.

Cheers Pete.

Nev The Bear 7th April 2017 18:38

Hello Allen

Pleas put myself, Kirsty and Teddy Rover on the list for the Sunday.

We are looking forward to the show as it is one of the best ones I have been to.

Thanks

Clyde

Ratty 8th April 2017 15:19

Name added to the list Clyde thanks.

Ratty 8th April 2017 15:20

Name added Pete thanks.

Cable Tie 8th April 2017 17:29

Yes please al both days just 1 car please

Nev The Bear 8th April 2017 18:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by matt darke (Post 2473583)
Yes please al both days just 1 car please

It will be good to see you Matt, I look forward to catching up and seeing you.

Ratty 9th April 2017 08:34

On the list Matt cheers.

Cable Tie 9th April 2017 16:34

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nev The Bear (Post 2473604)
It will be good to see you Matt, I look forward to catching up and seeing you.

Yeah same here clyde back in the faithful tourer brigade lol lol 😂

Neil1 11th April 2017 09:50

Add me please Allan for both days.
It's my favourite show plus I have booked my other carriage for two days as well.....;)

Ratty 11th April 2017 21:55

Cheers Neil name added.

Sonic ZS 16th April 2017 23:08

Put me down for both days please Allen :}

daznkel 6th May 2017 00:12

Pop me down for both days please Al. Great weekend. :)

ceedy 7th May 2017 11:05

pencil me in for Saturday ( hopefully ) ;)

Ratty 11th May 2017 08:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by daznkel (Post 2487886)
Pop me down for both days please Al. Great weekend. :)

Name added Daz
cheers Al.

Ratty 11th May 2017 08:18

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceedy (Post 2488589)
pencil me in for Saturday ( hopefully ) ;)

Your down for Saturday Chris
Cheers Al.

Ratty 5th June 2017 16:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nev The Bear (Post 2473053)
Hello Allen

Pleas put myself, Kirsty and Teddy Rover on the list for the Sunday.

We are looking forward to the show as it is one of the best ones I have been to.

Thanks

Clyde

Payment received thanks Clyde.

Ratty 12th June 2017 14:23

Payment received Neil thanks. AL

Ratty 13th June 2017 15:13

Payment received Pete thanks.

Cable Tie 13th June 2017 22:31

Hi al remind me when I see you next and I'll give you the cash I forgot yesterday damn fool I am I blame Neil lol

Ratty 16th June 2017 15:58

Name added to the list Lynn thanks.

Ratty 20th June 2017 12:19

Any more for this one? need to know by the weekend.

Ratty 22nd June 2017 16:02

Anyone in contact with Ceedy? not answering PM's need to know if he is going or no.

Ian G 22nd June 2017 16:36

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ratty (Post 2509334)
Anyone in contact with Ceedy? not answering PM's need to know if he is going or no.

I think I have his number Al, I'll give him a call for you.
Cheers Ian

ceedy 22nd June 2017 18:26

Just PM'd Allen ! :duh::o

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redfive (Post 2509341)
I think I have his number Al, I'll give him a call for you.
Cheers Ian

WallyH 23rd June 2017 08:36

powerdham

Hi Ratty
Could you include me for Saturday please
Wally

Ratty 24th June 2017 15:58

Your on the list Wally.
cheers Al.

Ratty 30th June 2017 08:40

All passes arrived, will post on today.:}

daznkel 4th July 2017 20:39

Pass arrived today. Thanks Al! :bowdown::bowdown:

ceedy 5th July 2017 13:46

Pass arrived this morning... Brill ..

Anyone got a spare they may Not be using :o..

Number 1 Sons decided he would like to appear and it also helps fit in the large number of extra family bums a bit !! :duh: a we can't fit them all in the 260

ta

Chris

PS

For Alan, i have rung a few times and left a message, so far no replies as Yet ?

Nev The Bear 5th July 2017 18:36

Thanks Allen, Pass and wristbands arrived today.

ceedy 6th July 2017 15:38

Al.Not had any answer from the organisers, would Ross be able to pay the day rate to get in. Don't want to do the 70 odd miles Without?

Chris

Cable Tie 6th July 2017 16:09

I've just been on their website and it says all exhibitors and camping is full no more bookings but see if you get a reply see you sat

ceedy 6th July 2017 17:45

Yup, saw that few days ago, phoned up numerous times left message still no reply ? :mad:

C.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cable Tie (Post 2514680)
I've just been on their website and it says all exhibitors and camping is full no more bookings but see if you get a reply see you sat

Ratty 6th July 2017 19:06

Quote:

Originally Posted by ceedy (Post 2514666)
Al.Not had any answer from the organisers, would Ross be able to pay the day rate to get in. Don't want to do the 70 odd miles Without?

Chris

Not sure on that one Chris, he would get in as a spectator may have to park in the top field and walk in. :shrug:

Ratty 6th July 2017 19:09

Going to set up tomorrow Chris I will ask, PM me your phone number & I will get back to you tomorrow ASAP.

ceedy 7th July 2017 11:30

Typical of Alan & Matt ... HEROES ..:bowdown::bowdown:

Sorted out a pass for us at this late stage ..

See you tomorow :D

Chris

Cable Tie 7th July 2017 14:23

Your welcome bud it was Allen that asked

Ratty 7th July 2017 15:38

All set up now with the help of Matt,(Cable Tie), extra passes and arm bands sorted.

Ratty 7th July 2017 16:39

This Meet will be my last as RS, I have given this a lot of thought, I have 2 big restoration projects on going, and I do not have time to organise meets etc. So rather than let members down I will be standing down.

I would like to thank all who have attended meets etc,over the past years.

Best Regards Allen.

Cable Tie 7th July 2017 17:02

We thank you Allen for welcoming us into this wonderful group of usual suspects and arranging so many good enjoyable meets not one has been a flop even getting my car stolen along with my wife and being stranded in the portaloo in torrential rain lol I hope you attend as many meets as you can and wish you all the best on you boat resto projects you also know where I am if you need anything thanks again cable tie and sleepy see you tomorrow

Ian G 7th July 2017 18:42

Likewise I would like to thank you for all your hard work Allen, you have organised some great meets over the years and I count myself lucky to have been able to attend a few
Cheers Ian

Nev The Bear 7th July 2017 18:47

Thank you for all of the meets you have organised, I have enjoyed everyone of the meets I have attended.
Look forward to seeing you on Sunday.

Regards

Clyde

Sonic ZS 7th July 2017 22:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ratty (Post 2515107)
This Meet will be my last as RS, I have given this a lot of thought, I have 2 big restoration projects on going, and I do not have time to organise meets etc. So rather than let members down I will be standing down.

Best Regards Allen.

No way...!!! Won't be the same without you at the helm Allen :mad: But as others have said, thanks for all your efforts over the last few years - without you, I'd never have been introduced to the Louis Tea Rooms and their breakfasts... :D Hope this doesn't mean we won't see you at future events ??

Look forward to seeing you tomorrow :}

FLYING BANANA 8th July 2017 07:33

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ratty (Post 2515107)

Best Regards Allen.

Many thanks for putting some cracking events together Allen & Val. I'm sure your successor will do you proud.

I'll be down at some point to give you a hand with the restoration work.

Cable Tie 8th July 2017 19:55

First day of powderham and what a turnout of cars could've got one more on the stand and that was it a good day was had by all coffee and cars also next to us as well with a full stand can't be bad

ceedy 9th July 2017 09:18

Another top meet arranged by Alan :bowdown::bowdown:..

Esp getting Ross in at the last moment :bowdown:

Good to meet everyone again.. and the whole family had a Brilliant time , we all got a little red from the lovely weather ( a bit warm for me ) :duh:.

Both the 1.8T any the 260 performed very well , 1.8T getting 36mpg and my guzzler getting 26 mpg ( but its was fully loaded, and got stuck behind a few lorries on both Trips) .

So again many thanks to Alan for arranging, and thanks to Matt for bringing the Zed Spares !

May well spend the afternoon swanning around the area in a Light aircraft flying from Henstridge Airfield ( where we had the classic revivial meet) .

Hopefully will land safely :D:D and see some of you again at Sherborne Next Week..

PS..Still got a Couple of Sherborne tickets for sale!!! and cheaper than on the day prices :o..

C.

Ratty 9th July 2017 18:44

A Great weekend at Powderham.A big thank you to all that attended,superb weather,Cars and most of all Company.Thanks to Mattt for help setting up the stand & for letting us stay over night.
Thanks again to all the members, without your support there would not be any meets.:bowdown::}

Cable Tie 9th July 2017 19:24

Totally agree with Allen these meets would not happen let alone be as good as they are without the forum members from myself and SHIRLEY I can only thank you for all Allen and val have helped us along this Mg/75 road I've learnt an immense amount of knowledge from you both it was a sad day today as you've stepped down from being rs for Devon and Cornwall but as I've been asked and accepted as allens replacement it honours me to take up this post I'll never be able to fill this space as well as you've done as your a natural organiser come shepherd and us as your flock,was good to have you stay the weekend along with daz and will always be welcome and hope you attend as many forthcoming meets in the southwest area and if you see me starting to mess up kick me up the rear and set me on the rite track again,thanks for all you help and words of wisdom and entertainment at our jolly outings long may it last matt and SHIRLEY

Nev The Bear 9th July 2017 20:15

1 Attachment(s)
What a fantastic day at Powderham Castle. Teddy and I really enjoyed ourselves and it was really good meeting other members, thank you to everyone involved in organising todays meet and a special thanks to Matt for looking at the Sat Nav issue with my ZTT and we would like to wish Matt good luck as Regional Secretary.

I have attached a photo I took on my phone of a train going past the show and I will load the photos from my camera as well.

Sonic ZS 9th July 2017 21:22

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cable Tie (Post 2516036)
as your a natural organiser come shepherd and us as your flock

I'm not sure what you lot got up to last night, but I'm guessing a farmers smock and some sheep costumes were involved...??? :eek: :eek: :getmecoat:

You've done a great job though Allen, keeping a calm & friendly atmosphere throughout, within the local group ;) ;)

And I'm sure Matt will receive everyone's help and support in the future, good luck matey :}

daznkel 9th July 2017 23:31

Absolutely cracking weekend at Powderham Castle!

Thanks to firstly to Allen & Val for organising the meet,secondly to Matt & Shirley for the incredible hospitality, putting myself, Allen & Val up for the evening, with refreshments and food included! :bowdown::bowdown:

Great weekend, spent with great company. Loved every minute of it! :D

Furthermore, a BIG THANK YOU to Allen for welcoming me so warmly into the club and for all of his efforts whilst he has been RS. :bowdown:

Plus a BIG CONGRATULATIONS to Matt in becoming the new RS. Truly a top bloke and well deserved. :D

Neil1 11th July 2017 08:46

I just thought I would say you are one Top Guy Allen, I first met you in 2014 and I didn't know anyone at all and you made me feel as if we had been friends for years.

All the very best to you Allen and your projects!:D

Nev The Bear 12th July 2017 07:56

Photos from Sunday.

I have posted the photos from Sunday in the general forum, the link is below.

https://the75andztclub.co.uk/forum/s...d.php?t=270328